• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Command Board

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
First of all i hate most board games (especially Monopoly because my family use to force me to play with them all the time) But still I was looking forward to the command board because its something ive never seen n a game before. so i get to playing (my dumb ass played to 15000) and after 30 minutes i realized it was like monoply, but im like "well at least ill lvl up all these commands" and then im forceto sell all my command-resort spaces and end up finishing with nothing. I hate the Fucking command board! I usually just grind to lvl up my commands because i like the feel of taking out wave after wave of Unverse, 100X more than the command board. Your thoughts?

Gram

Banned
Awards
i do well on the command board but thats where ive been playing it all day to finish up the mirage arena, i prefer to level up my commands in keyblade graveyard with teh 626 d-link its much faster.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
I share your biterness for the Command Board. After unearthing the best grinding spot in the entire game, (maxing lvl 5 commands in roughly two minutes), the board became obsolete with rapidity. Honestly, why would I NEED the Command Board? Most Commands could be melded either way.

That was...until...I came to the realization it was obligatory in order to obtain the Ultima Weapon. I RAGED. I cannot stand board games (basically any "game" with a high dependency on luck and not so much skill.) In both KH1 and II, I was able to sythesize the Ultima Weapon within several hours. This bull**** is going to take me weeks to months, as I lack patience for this sort of thing. *sighs*

Damn you, Nomura.

hiddenblade

I didn't like the command board at first because I got all my points stolen and I kept landing on the other characters panals but once I got into the rythm I really liked it, it's really fun to get everything and watch your opponents points go into the negatives

p.s anyone know how to unlock the keyblade graveyard board

Lingering Night

Personally, I rather liked the command board. It's a nice time waster, and I enjoy the strategy that comes with it. It's a fun way to to level up your commands, and to obtain new ones. Then again, maybe it's just because I like monopoly :D.

Last edited:

Pratiko

Awards
I hate it.
I hate it's colours, it's noises, it's flashes, it's slowness, everything.
Why, Nomura, WHY!?

davidr906

I found it to be a rather enjoyable game, until Captain Dark shows up. It is very useful in one aspect: Shotlocks, namely Lightning Ray. That move is so OP it is ridiculous. That move can kill most bosses with two or three Max shots. I actually made Gantu go to -5300 GP. I loled everywhere.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I hate it.
I hate it's colours, it's noises, it's flashes, it's slowness, everything.
Why, Nomura, WHY!?

You just have to get used to it. I HATED it during my first palythrough with Terra, but when I got to Ventus and started using it more, its actually fun and addicting and very useful with lvling up commands.

Pratiko

Awards
You just have to get used to it. I HATED it during my first palythrough with Terra, but when I got to Ventus and started using it more, its actually fun and addicting and very useful with lvling up commands.
I played it more than once. I hated it more and more the more I played, until I eventually hated it enough to never play it again.
So no, I didn't get Ultima Weapon =/

Kiwi +

Awards
I'm sickeningly good at it o.o unless Captain Dark shows up, I usually win by a landslide.

Agree! Heh I really like the command board as well, but whenever he shows up, he kind of screws up my plans. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back