• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coming up to my 6th year on the forums.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
I may not be the most active of all people, but this website has never left my bookmarks bar! I'm shocked that I've been here for this long and a fan of Kingdom Hearts for even longer!

It's such an epic forum that even if you are away for a little while, you will always come back and not much will have changed apart from a few new stamp themes and a hella lotta' new members!

It's an honor to have been here this long.

Much love to all the long runners and newcomers and to all my friends I have made on the site.

<3

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Thanks guys, much love to you all! It's been awesome.

That's no lie, I'm a little bit of a geezer! Ahaha! xD

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
You're not the only one; it's cool to see you around. If you ever do any kind of writing, stop by the RPing section; we promise to have you losing your grip on reality even faster than the rest of the members on this site. So stop by any time you want. ;p

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Ahaha, by all means I think I will do just that! I am a studying Journalist at the moment at Southampton University in England.
Writing is a passion of mine.

Back