• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coming to the US

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
I was reading about Kingdom Hearts 2 :FM+ on Wikipedia, and they said that it may be coming to AMerica during Fall 2007.

I know Wikipedia had some false facts before, but they don't do thatr anymore, unless someone changes it, but it doesn't look like it.
Search "Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix" on wikipedia and go to the bottom, and read about it.

Hopefully, if it does, it will come with the voices.

TepidShark

Awards
I was reading about Kingdom Hearts 2 :FM+ on Wikipedia, and they said that it may be coming to AMerica during Fall 2007.

I know Wikipedia had some false facts before, but they don't do thatr anymore, unless someone changes it, but it doesn't look like it.
Search "Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix" on wikipedia and go to the bottom, and read about it.

Hopefully, if it does, it will come with the voices.

It is true that it maybe is going to be coming to the US based on the release date put forward by EGM, but it is not offical as of right now that is actully offically coming here.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Wikipedia is sometimes wrong regarding video game release dates etc. but for other things it is correct. Anyway, unless SE confirms that there will be a release do not listen to anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back