• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Comic movies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

R.O.C.K. ON
Website
www.whatthefuckiswrongwithyou.com
Maybe i shouldnt have posted this yesterday since it was lost. Anyway, talk about all upcoming marvel, D.C., ect movies here. Since there are already a fantastic 4 and spiderdamn 3 out, talk about those there

Upcoming Marvel
-Elektra(already out)
-Fantastic 4
-X-Men 3
-Iron Man
-Wolverine
-Magneto
-Storm
-Mystique

Upcoming D.C.
-Batman begins
-superman

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Actually there is going to be a new Superman movie, the cast have all been hired already...............just to tell ya

Counterpart

Can somebody please tell me where all this info is coming from?I know I haven't been living under a rock(or have I?)But all this info is new to me.Or does it depend where u live that I might be getting this info late?Because I know in MA we get everything LAST(entertainment wise)

AnTi-SoRa

On a Need to know basis and you don't need to know
Counterpart said:
Can somebody please tell me where all this info is coming from?I know I haven't been living under a rock(or have I?)But all this info is new to me.Or does it depend where u live that I might be getting this info late?Because I know in MA we get everything LAST(entertainment wise)

its probably from superherohype.com

Trigger

R.O.C.K. ON
Website
I meant to say, theres already a spider-man 3 and fantastic 4 topic out, but since we cant seem to post in old topics I guess this one will do. But I guess you people "ahve" been living under a rock. Fantastic4 will come out on july 4th. X-men 3 and iron man will begin production in the summer. the other ones are still not a definate. But they arlready ahve trailers for batman begins and fantatic 4. I saw the fantastic 4 trailer while i was watching Elektra

robd321

It hard for me to picture a good batman or superman because I haven't seen a good.They where really bad movies. Hopefully,it is 50 going to be better than the old ones.

R K O

Sanosuke_Sagara said:
i didnt know they was going to make another x-men (but now that i think of it jeah they should)
Well X-Men 2 did leave us in a cliffhanger somewhat. Pyro is with Magneto now. And Magneto is still out there. I'll be looking forward to Iceman VS Pyro ^^

But what's with all the movies involving members in X-Men?

R K O

AnTi-SoRa said:
plain and simple. Popularity RKO
Damn, why didn't I think of that? :rolleyes: It better be good. The only movie that I think I might like is the 1 with Magneto.

But why a movie on Wolverine? They already explained his past in X-Men 2.

Trigger

R.O.C.K. ON
Website
Why are wolverine movie? because he rocks and because hes the most popular and because marvel wants money. Wolverines life goes far beyond even WWII. As for the Magneto movie its going to take palce during his yonger years, around during the haloucaust. And the will also show how he meets up with charles xavier. Whether the same two from the x men movies will appear, there not sure yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back