• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Comics ► Comic Books & Graphic Novels

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
So did anyone else read the Bat Dick comic.

This was so dumb. The buzz surrounding it, not the book it self. I help a local comic book shop on Sundays, and I swear I've never had so many moms calling after service to see if he had a book in stock. Coming right off the week of Batman's national holiday too..

Plus, it's not a big deal.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
This was so dumb. The buzz surrounding it, not the book it self. I help a local comic book shop on Sundays, and I swear I've never had so many moms calling after service to see if he had a book in stock. Coming right off the week of Batman's national holiday too..

Plus, it's not a big deal.

Tbh I actually give props to the people who came up with the idea. It got people talking about it, it got it to sell, and considering how many Batman comics come out in general, it makes sure that this doesn't fly under the radar and that their Black Label has a good start. Content of the comic aside, that's a genius move because plenty of people who don't usually read Batman (or even comics) even bought it.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Tbh I actually give props to the people who came up with the idea. It got people talking about it, it got it to sell, and considering how many Batman comics come out in general, it makes sure that this doesn't fly under the radar and that their Black Label has a good start. Content of the comic aside, that's a genius move because plenty of people who don't usually read Batman (or even comics) even bought it.

Props for what? It's the oldest profession in the book, henny. Sex sells. And yes, it did the job for this new line. But frankly, the reveal - it's a bit of a letdown. They catered to the lowest common denominator. I mean, it's Batman. It's Batman's wiener. It'll sell itself. Who knows how many will stay on board, considering asshole scalper prices are full blown.

Witnessing the thirst trap with my own eyes was hilarious though.

D

Deleted member 246005

I just started reading Dark Knight: a true batman story and it is amazing. It is written by Paul Dini and the art is by Eduardo Risso.

Paul Dini was one of the writers from the Batman animated series from the 90s. Its a autobiographical story as he uses his love batman and stories to deal with the trauma of getting mugged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back