• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Comic Book problem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

sorarules

Where dreams are reborn, just to die again.
Website
rihaansfics.com
Well you see, I'm making a comic book involving Kingdom Hearts. It is 25-40% kingdom hearts, 60-75% original.It is called Lost Chapters. I might get the Comic book series published by the end of the year, (i have a publisher) but i will give KHI, the home of KH fans, a sneak preview of the Comic book (if I'm allowed). So, am I allowed? And if I am, do I post it in the Fan Fiction, Fan-art, or the Anime Central section? If I can, you can see it in June (possibly May). I could post it sooner, but i have school. It's rated PG-13.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Of course youa re allowed, I don't see why you wouldn't be. ^_^ It would belong in either fanart, or if for some reason you wanted, FI.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
It's up to your publisher. Us? We don't mind. It would belong in the FanArt section as that's where all the art projects go. But see, some publishers might consider that "publishing the comic". Then, for the actual publishing company, they would be publishing an already published book.

See? That's why you won't see any of my books up here on forums. That's why I don't post stuff like that here or on dA because I'm worried that it'll be considered published and so they won't accept it. Hence, it's up to you and your publisher as to the how and when and such. Us? I'm sure members would love to see something like that.

Back