• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

comebacks you would say.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crona Tronic

*Imagines Sephiroth dancing around in N'sync's "Bye Bye Bye" song* lol... wow, that wasn't funny... i hate sephiroth now!!! hehe, it would be funny to see sephiroth dancing around in that movie anyways... i like this thread but i hate that one reply... i wonder what they were thinking when they chose the voice actor... lol lets choose one of the most washed up pop singers and put him in this game, but itll be our little secret... sorry for the off subject post so ill end with an on subject answer...

"I BEAT YOU!!! HAHAHA! weakling..." (gets butt kicked) grrrr...

DIZneyfan

is it me, or are peeps flippin out to much about the n sync thing. its not like sephi spoke much, and even when they were sentences, they were not very loud. the voice does sound to, i dunno, young to be sephiroth, but...

oh yeah, and by the way, YO MOMMA CANT TALK!!! ha ha ha...

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
I would say
(Warning FF7/AC spoilers XD)
"At least I wasn't beaten by some spiky haired smart-assed 16-year-old, then thrown into mako, then crystalized, then made image clones of myself, then got the black materia, then lost the black materia, then got the materia back, then summoned meteor, then fell into mako again, then got my ass kicked, again, by the same guy, then put into a sucky game called "Ergheiz" then got put in a really good game call KH, but was voiced by a pop singer, then came back to life by evolving from a lower clone, then killed again!"
Seph-wtf? o-0

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Tre'Coolfreak13 said:
I would say
(Warning FF7/AC spoilers XD)
"At least I wasn't beaten by some spiky haired smart-assed 16-year-old, then thrown into mako, then crystalized, then made image clones of myself, then got the black materia, then lost the black materia, then got the materia back, then summoned meteor, then fell into mako again, then got my ass kicked, again, by the same guy, then put into a sucky game called "Ergheiz" then got put in a really good game call KH, but was voiced by a pop singer, then came back to life by evolving from a lower clone, then killed again!"
Seph-wtf? o-0

That was funny!

"Ergheiz"???

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Tre'Coolfreak13 said:
Ergheiz was a fighting game made by Square a while back. It had Seph, Cloud, Yuffie, Zack, and Tifa in it.
It had other characters too, I just don't remember who they where. >>
Yeah, that was totally off topic.

*Off-Topic* Can you still get it anywhere? I think I know what you're talking about!
-----------------

*On-Topic* I would say, "At least my mom gets a perm every now and then.....eww...and shaves her legs every once in a while...!"

Ryu

an obscene gesture

YO MOMMA LOL

^ That's what I would say. :)

[Moved to Nonsense]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back