• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

come here to tell me what u would be like if u were an organization member post here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora/Cloud

My guy would be master of dual axels and fire.Blue eyes, jet black hair,persuasive,and quiet.His name would be xalik.what would yours be like?

cloud and ninja

i would be a cool enigma with a huge hefty sword (somewhat like clouds)

and blond spiky hair.i wouldnt talk much acept smack right before a battle.his name would be xoud

Last edited:

Squirrel

i would be a cross between a monkey and a jaguar. i would use my monkey bite and claws to destroy foes. i would never talk only roar. i would also stand on two back legs and hae oposable thumbs

crystalcrown28

I would be a girl organization member since there are hardly any girls in the organization (the makes me so mad). I would have long, dark red hair with dark purple eyes and I would be telepathic and would be able to control people with my mind. My name would be Marixas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back