• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

COM vs RECOM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which do you prefer COM or RECOM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Re:CoM cause of the graphics and the joker card, best thing they added.

Crystal

Silver Member
I would prefer RE:CoM, because of better graphic and some additional scene.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
While Re:Com may have given us the the opportunity to hear the latter half of the Organization and experience the game in 3D, I still say CoM was better. Re:CoM was a cakewalk compared to CoM. Captain Hook was the biggest nuisance in CoM and I literally spent hours beating Marluxia. In fact, I think I was left reloading the single card I had left by the end of the battle.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I say Re:Com because I didn't know CoM existed so when I played the beginning of KH2, I was like "When did that happen" Who the fluff wrote Thank you in Jimineys Journal". And I didn't have a GBA in the first place so only buying that to play CoM would be retarded. I saw how it looked in the GBA version and the differences between the two(Zexion boss battle) I'm glad its in full 3D and has voice acting.

Decade

While Re:Com may have given us the the opportunity to hear the latter half of the Organization and experience the game in 3D, I still say CoM was better. Re:CoM was a cakewalk compared to CoM. Captain Hook was the biggest nuisance in CoM and I literally spent hours beating Marluxia. In fact, I think I was left reloading the single card I had left by the end of the battle.
Completely agree and I was down to one card too xD

Relix

A traveler
Awards
CoM was KH in its finest. It almost felt like a FF game to me... almost. But despite the change of battle system playing that crap on the GBA was a great childhood experience. The story was gripping and even if the graphics weren't amazing like on the PS2 it was just as exciting. Re:CoM didn't even give me the same feel i got from CoM. Even if I didn't battle Zexion before he still felt more compelling in the GBA version in my opinion. It was far too easy, I mean I remember Hook, Marluxia, Larxene, and Riku Replica being hardass bosses in CoM, but in Re:Com everybody was a pushover...Who here actually died when playing Re:CoM. I saw Sora floating on my screen of my GBA like every hour or so. shit got real.

Raebus

The original COM was harder and harder difficulty > Better graphics of RE:COM.

Blaze217

Banned
I liked COM better, just because at the time it was a KH game on the go, and trust me I was on the go alot back then.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
CoM > Re:CoM

Re:CoM was an obviously rushed game. The Gameplay is awkward on Dualshock 2, and that makes sense because the Gameplay was designed for the GBA. If they had use KH1/2 Gameplay, it'd have been much better.

blackberi

No matter how much COM on the GBA made me rage (I remember it took me a good two hours fighting Heartless to get the stupid value card I needed to pass through a fluffing door) I'm going to have to say COM is superior. RE:COM might have been better than COM if they added more voice acting and didn't rush the game so badly.

Plus, as people have mentioned, it was HARD - a challenge compared to the rest of the KH games. I found that to be refreshing, despite my rage. <.<

Gram

Banned
Awards
(I remember it took me a good two hours fighting Heartless to get the stupid value card I needed to pass through a fluffing door)
this always happened to me at twilight town -_-

Gram

Banned
Awards
Happened to me in Halloween Town. u_u Almost made me want to chuck my Gameboy at the wall.
I have a love-hate relationship with COM.
lol throwing it was the least i wanted to do to it, re:com and its joker card was a god send for me.
i think everyone has that relationship XD

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Oh oh how about when you use a card you thought was useless but then the next door asks for that card specifically. I was like, "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-" A crap load of RAGE in CoM but I loved it ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back