• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CoM vs. Re:CoM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

CoM or Re:CoM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aybqii

................. yeah so i dont own a copy of CoM........ should i go buy it or wait until Re:CoM comes out in the US??? :confused:

dude310

You should get both. Re:CoM for the better graphics and gaming advantages. Classic CoM for the sake of the originality. Unless you're either too cheap to get both or just don't feel like getting both. But this is my opinion, you don't have to agree.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
You're all fucking crazy. I loved Re:COM, actually made me want to play KH again but just get whichever game you can afford or want. Both are basically the same game one just has Ps2 graphics and the other (GBA version) might be cheaper.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I can't really say I enjoyed one more than another because...

They are the same game. :/

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
You're all fucking crazy. I loved Re:COM, actually made me want to play KH again but just get whichever game you can afford or want. Both are basically the same game one just has Ps2 graphics and the other (GBA version) might be cheaper.
Meh, I don't really care about graphics.
I did enjoy CoM more, but they are pretty much the same game, but there's a few new cards in re:COM, like the enemy cards with the Org. members in KH2.

A

Audo

I can't really say I enjoyed one more than another because...

They are the same game. :/
But they're not really...

I mean, in general they are the same game, but to say that there aren't some clear differences would be wrong.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Meh, I don't really care about graphics.
I did enjoy CoM more, but they are pretty much the same game, but there's a few new cards in re:COM, like the enemy cards with the Org. members in KH2.

Graphics are nice sometimes. But graphics are one of the last things I look for in a game.
I wasn't saying the graphics were everything or even important to me, I was just saying it has PS2 graphics. That's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back