• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CoM Questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haxon

I decided to play KH COM again (GBA version) and Namine says she is kairis shadow... what exactly does she mean by that? Isnt she her nobody?

Also, when Axel says hes interested in the fact that sora didnt loose his mind as a heartless, and how only one other man was able to do that... was he talking about Ansem? And did he know that Raxas was Soras nobody at the time? He acts like he doesnt and if I remember correctly he said he didnt at that time in the Days secret reports...

But wouldnt it be obvious? And when he says to Sora, "we have more in common than you think" as he dies, was he referring to Roxas? Or maybe Riku?

Idk sorry about all of the questions just curious...

Allister Rose

French Lover
1. well she technically is kairi's nobody, but composed of nothing of kairi.

2. Sora was losing his mind, i dont think he ever lost it completely

3.yes he was referring to ansem

4.idk

JTD95

I decided to play KH COM again (GBA version) and Namine says she is kairis shadow... what exactly does she mean by that? Isnt she her nobody?

When she say's that she's her shadow she means her Nobody. I think they where hiding what Nobodies was until KH2, so that's properly why she said shadow instead of Nobody or something.

Also, when Axel says hes interested in the fact that sora didnt loose his mind as a heartless, and how only one other man was able to do that... was he talking about Ansem?

Yes, he was talking about Xemnas, I think.

And did he know that Raxas was Soras nobody at the time? He acts like he doesnt and if I remember correctly he said he didnt at that time in the Days secret reports...

When Axel meet's Sora at Castle Oblivion I think he already know's that Roxas is Sora's nobody.

But wouldnt it be obvious? And when he says to Sora, "we have more in common than you think" as he dies, was he referring to Roxas? Or maybe Riku?

I believe he was talking about Roxas, why would he talk about Riku? They hadn't even meet yet as for I know.

H

Haxon

I believe he was talking about Roxas, why would he talk about Riku? They hadn't even meet yet as for I know.

Idk because Axel and Riku are pretty similar

Sora=Roxas
Riku=Axel

And I know Axel isnt Rikus nobody

theDOOR2light

yeah ya see, the way Axel, Roxas, and Xion are connected is eirely similar to that of Riku, Kairi, and Sora and Terra, Ventus, and Aqua. perhaps they somehow represent the 3 components that make up a Somebody.(body, heart, and Soul) *plus, if you think about it; Sora, Riku and Kairi (i guess) fought heartless, Terra, Ventus, and Aqua fought the Unversed, and . . . .well . . . Axel, Roxas, and Xion are nobodies so there, ponder on that cheese :lol::cool:
Heartless = HEART

Nobody = BODY

Unversed = SOUL

H

Haxon

There's a problem with comparing Riku to Axel.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Im not saying she IS Kairi, im saying she closely resembles/represents Kairi, and is the most like her

Gram

Banned
Awards
Nobody = BODY

Unversed = SOUL
WRONG...

nobody=BODY+SOUl

if a body didnt hav a soul i'd be dead.
read secret ansem reports kh2.

unversed= negative emotions

Key of Valor

The Professor
Caxm said:
Unverse = negitive emotions and Memories

Actually, all that has been said about the Unversed is that they grow out of negative emotions. Nothing was really mentioned about them being related to memories.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Actually, all that has been said about the Unversed is that they grow out of negative emotions. Nothing was really mentioned about them being related to memories.

Nor can we really say they're made out of negative emotions. Heartless, despite it all, aren't made out from just Darkness - they have Hearts as their base. So, basically, they said nothing about Unversed, aside from drawing a similarity between them and the Heartless (negative emotions often lead to Darkness).

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The game was made at a time when the concept of Nobodies wasn't fully thought out, so they just made it sound like Namine was a lesser part of Kairi.
And did he know that Raxas was Soras nobody at the time? He acts like he doesnt and if I remember correctly he said he didnt at that time in the Days secret reports...
Nomura is allowed to retcon himself, although it's not preferable. Plus, at the time, Axel was a very hard character to read, and the Days Secret Reports offer the detailed canon description of those events, so I'd go with them.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
∞;4611412 said:
The game was made at a time when the concept of Nobodies wasn't fully thought out, so they just made it sound like Namine was a lesser part of Kairi.

Yeah, see, they used the term 'Nobodies' inside CoM. Even the first one. So I wouldn't bet on that.
I personally tend to think she was talking more to taking Kairi's place as the girl always with SoRiku in Sora's Memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back