• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CoM Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XeroRecoil

My question about CoM is was it necessary to play CoM before KH2? Because I didn't play CoM before KH2. So should I go pick up a copy of CoM and play it?

neon6

I heard the game was excellent in Japan. You may want to play CoM to experience the battles and the story. I was wondering how did Sora go from chasing Pluto to waking up to Roxas' voice.

Sora18

Get the game, it's worth it, even though the graphics are what you would expect, but there still pretty good for a gameboy game.

And it does explain a lot, of how Sora got into the chamber, and why he was in it. So if you wanna know more about the story I say go and get it. trust me on this one.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
If you want to know,it basically will tell why Sora went from Pluto chasing to the memory chamber and why he forgot those things, other than that, it's not really necessary as KHCoM is barely even mentioned in KH2 and is just like the introduction of characters like Axel,Namine and DiZ and Twilight Town...

canoners

yes you should, cause it will fill in the plot hole if you just play kh to kh2...

A

axelorder13

and it tell u y at the start of soras story in kh2 y it only had thank namine in the journal

MARLUXIA1

Heres the secret ending sequence:

KH------->KHCoM--------->KHII

Once you complte KH the road part leads to castle oblivion(KHCoM), and once you completed KHCoM the capsule part and the part where DiZ, Riku and Mickey leave is to Twiligth Town(KHII)

T

Tragic Fall

Com isn't a bad game and as they've said it will help everything make sense.

SephirothHater

If you want a little bit more info on the story in general, then yes, you should go pick up CoM. But, if you don't you wont be missing a whole lot out of the story for KH2, it just helps to know a little bit more before going into the game is all.

Kurxi

Get the game to understand the story, it is not bad, even if it is a card game, it is still an awesome card game.

Riku191

well i didnt play com i played kh2 1st i still picked it up tho but for com dont waste your money just download it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back