• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

COM Movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gbr1rbg

Website
www.myspace.com
I was thinking that maybe they can make KH into more thin a game maybe a move. They could make COM into a movie sence it basicly retells what happend in the first game and u find out about the Org. alittle. What do yall think?

Squirrel

same, i would definatly rather have kh3 but only if its a good game like kh1 and kh2. if its gonna be rushed (which i dont think it will be) then go ahead and make a movie like advent children

Maxtaunkown

They should make a movie of just Chain of Memories.

Also, Sora doesn't remember about the Organization members from Castle Oblivion. So how does he know about them in the journal?

Nbail

Well....maybe they could come out with both!....but If I had to choose it would prolly be kh3...^^^much mroe fun to play then watch xP

OrganazationChic

Website
www.xanga.com
have you thought about this? If kh (1) was rated E (everyone) and kh2 was rated E10+ (everyone ten and up) that means, if there is go'n be a kh3, there's a good chance it'll be T (teen) and I would love to play the game more then see the movie....but the movie would be cool....ah they outta make'em both!!!!

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Maxtaunkown said:
They should make a movie of just Chain of Memories.

Also, Sora doesn't remember about the Organization members from Castle Oblivion. So how does he know about them in the journal?

Ok first of all, he doesn't remember about the organization members, Yen Sid told him about them. That is how he knows their so dangerous. Second I think the movie would be a stupid idea. I mean why would you come out with HK:COM before KH1. That makes no sense what so ever.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Even if they made a movie of it like advent children do you want sora to sound like this ? '' huh? who's mickey mouse?Goofy are you my grandpa?... with all the forgotten memories he didn't do that in com but still..he'd be delusinal most of the time. Thought that would be funny..and if they were gonna do it in the future Haley joel osment has a deep voice now.. so..who'd do the voice? I mean do they or not want sora to sound a little younger or older...

Vzam

Bronze Member
What they should do in-between production of KH3, is make KH:CoM for PS3 with the fighting style of KH2, the graphics of PS3, and the story of COM.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
If they base off of the CoM manga, then no! It would be one of the worst movies ever made. But you know, since makes fun of the game and is basically like Space Balls, then you'll have to do it right. Since it is meant to make fun of the game and make it look stupid, the movie makers would have to go full stream with the nonsense. Which means Sora has to be played by either Will Farrell or Ben Stiller and Marluxia has to be played by either Jack Black or Jim Carey. Since Sora and Marluxia are the only two characters in the manga who act like they are in Saturday Night Live, you have to cast them right. Give them some slap stick humor followed by some silly lines and you got yourself the funniest movie of the year.

Xell

Wait, wut?
King Sora_Strife said:
If they base off of the CoM manga, then no! It would be one of the worst movies ever made. But you know, since makes fun of the game and is basically like Space Balls, then you'll have to do it right. Since it is meant to make fun of the game and make it look stupid, the movie makers would have to go full stream with the nonsense. Which means Sora has to be played by either Will Farrell or Ben Stiller and Marluxia has to be played by either Jack Black or Jim Carey. Since Sora and Marluxia are the only two characters in the manga who act like they are in Saturday Night Live, you have to cast them right. Give them some slap stick humor followed by some silly lines and you got yourself the funniest movie of the year.

o_O The only reason why alot of people hated CoM and stuff was because of the poor graphics and "hard to get used to" battle style.. The story line was actually ok in my opinion..

As for the movie, I don't think it would be made in america, it would probally be all CG done, like AC.. If it were to get maken fun out of, alot of fans would probally get angry.. :rolleyes:

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^With all the stupidity that happens in the manga that actually doesn't occur in the video game, you have to make it the way it is portrayed. The fact is, in the manga, Sora and Marluxia are the only two characters who act like characters that are in one of those comedic CGI movies like Shark Tale and the Incredibles. So you would have to make the movie just like those films since the manga's tone is identical to those films. I mean, if you think about it, it would be a funny movie. The other characters are being all serious and stuff and Marluxia and Sora do something that makes a serious scene into one of insane comedy just like they do in the manga( I can already picture Jim Carey's over the top evil laugh coming out of Marluxia's mouth. I can also picture a scene with Marluxia trying to flirt with Larxene but in the end starts looking stupid just like how Jim Carey would in one of his humorous films). And Ben Stiller would fit Sora perfectly for this type of movie.

Now if you base it on the game than you'll have to go the usual KH route and bring back the cast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back