• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CoM Cover?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
I was on eBay looking for Chain of Memories (I sold mine before I was into KH...) and I found a listing for one, but the picture showed this cover:
2wow4u0.jpg

Does anyone know what this is?
I've never seen this before.

Sorry if this is old...

Shadukai X

Banned
I think thats the Japaneese cover of CoM, Its agood chance it'll be the cover for the remix, but I doubt it

dejah

:|
obviously it isnt. <_<

it says GAMEBOYADVANCED no?

i havent seen this cover as well.

later edition maybe?

or special edition?

*shrugs*

dejah

:|
HAHAHAHA..

true true.

i didnt think of it as that at first.

maybe a pirated copy.

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
To make one thing straight, that's not the cover of COM Re. COM Re would be in a PS2 container. That could be another cover for the original COM. They do make different covers for games.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I think COM Remake would be like Sora looking up on that hill from KH1 Cover, but on stairs with Donald and Goofy and on the left, and on top would be Namin'e sketching them, and Riku on the stairs like Sora, but on the right, and he'll have Mickey with him. and with the Organization members at the bottom. That sounds good to me for a cover for COM Remake.

keyt

I know the answer to this, i read about it. When they where faced with the delemma of chooseing a cover for COM, multiple prototypes were spun off the list because they "werent good enough". This cover was second in running.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I highly doubt the second disc is COM. Remember how in the original the disc was so full they couldn't add anything more. So if they're adding more stuff, those stuff would be on Disc 2, not COM. I just don't really like it when there are two other games on the same cover unless its less expensive. Because, if it involved COM it would most likely be 100 dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back