• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

COM Battle System

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
Who like the COM battle system like using the cards to do battle?
I like it overall it was different way to battle and it made it more challenging.
Some time it was a pain in the butt, like you have to reload your cards during battles, but it was still fun I think.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I liked the card system.

It was a change and a good one as well.

You needed to consider what cards you're going to put into your deck,and if you made a good one,the battles with the Heartless were fun ^_^

ennaid

Actually, I liked the card system :D
>:D 4 potions for meh. I didn't really reload when I played.
Hated when Vexen flies around with his shield when he reloaded though. As if he didn't have enough protection >:O

Kurxi

It was kind of fun for me. I didn't hate it, but when you have no cards while your opponent just reload, scary.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
The CoM battle system was very original, but I prefer not to use it. I just don't really like it enough to keep using it.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
I enjoyed the card system on RE:CoM. Perhaps only because it felt as if I had more room to think strategically in terms of exactly how to fight. When I played CoM for the first time, I found the deck system to be incredibly annoying, though. D:

-Arcana-X-

I can see right through all your empty lies
It was a good change to the normal system, but I rather stick with the original battle system.

Though in BBS, don't we have to face this battle system again? Nomura was talking about it in his interview, like switching the weapons for Terra?!!?!?!

FEAR THE CARD SYSTEM!

tacleon

the card system is......well....different
its ok but gets really annoying when the enemies kept breaking my cards and having to reload them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back