• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Colts win over Bears!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
21 years of hibernating... and this is all the Bears got!?! Rex Grossman needs to be sent into Free Agency, he was this season's most critized player. And he just made himself look terrible tonight. But, oh well, we're still the NFC Champs.

Henskie

I'm Batman
I was thinking the bears were gonna win but they got lazy and therefore got beat

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Bout damn time the Colts won! Like seriously how many times has the Colts started a season flawlessly and get lazy during the playoffs? Seriously it has been alot. Well it was all set up for the Bears to win, but I guess they just screwed up. But this guy at my school is going to lose at least $100.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Peyton did not deserve the MVP award. It should've went to Rhodes or Wayne. Did anyone see those crazy comercials? My favorite was the one where these grown men were slapping each other and at the end, this guy slapped this one guy and he smiled and got slapped again.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
The Good
Colts won

The Bad
Game sucked
Commercials sucked
Half-time sucked
Bears defense sucked. They let Manning hold the ball for too damn long. The bastard only got sacked through the whole game. That bear defense should be revoked of the title "Best Defense".
Grossman is a moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back