• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

colors of the struggle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
hqdefault.jpg

the colors of the struggle competition red, blue green and yellow.

latest

red vs blue

230px-Setzer_KHII.png

the champion SETzer
like the setting sun

when you beat riku in the race on destiny islands you get a "pretty stone"
its description is "a beautiful stone that glistens in the sun

tumblr_mgzwp72VIA1qje6tzo1_500.gif

the colors of the harvest time
autumn-leaf-high-resolution-wallpaper-download-free.jpg

green, red, yellow and blue of the sky.

maxresdefault.jpg

ven and jack jack, notice the orange
jack jack helps ven steal the pearl from the cat Lucifer.

final attempt at a actual discourse before I give up on this place. everyone wants to discuss their thoughts with other people, not be attacked for simply thinking a certain way.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Okay, not gonna lie, that last image of Jaq came so out of nowhere that I laughed way harder than I should've. Like, Twilight Town, sun, autumn, and suddenly, WALKING TALKING MOUSE EX MACHINA.

... There's only so many colors you can choose from, bro. Some will happen to be similar to something else no matter what you use.

Also, here's the kazoo of the struggle. It means inner struggle of the soul to recreate a big orchestral piece with nothing but your breath and some squeaky instruments.

[video=youtube;qOsd8Pp2h_Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOsd8Pp2h_Y[/video]

Last edited:

redcrown

Awards
seriously, what the hell is harvest time? what specific religion/theology are you getting these things from?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Also, here's the kazoo of the struggle. It means inner struggle of the soul to recreate a big orchestral piece with nothing but your breath and some squeaky instruments.

[video=youtube;qOsd8Pp2h_Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOsd8Pp2h_Y[/video]

Oh my god this is the best thing I've heard all night

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
You're welcome, Spocknart. :D

seriously, what the hell is harvest time? what specific religion/theology are you getting these things from?
Harvest time.

When ya go out into the field and cut up shit so you can eat it later. =w=

redcrown

Awards
You're welcome, Spocknart. :D

Harvest time.

When ya go out into the field and cut up shit so you can eat it later. =w=

I know the real world definition of harvest time, I'm asking for his definition because he keeps saying it in a religious context with color meanings. It sounds like some obscure pagan philosophy, like it's some specific religion he is following.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
traveling fool you didn't exactly centralize your opening post, I actually came to input, but I quickly became lost in what your theme is. It's like an overall clustered mess, with no existing correlation between references, aside from maybe two, but both are inconclusive as to concise a proper/meaningful retort to this non-existent question you didn't bother asking...at least satiate curiosity, with a question for the community to answer, thats usually the point of a discussion thread's subject matter. This isn't said to you, to get on your back, it's said as means of hoping you understand where an unbiased third-party is coming from, when reading this, and is genuinely confused as all hell.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Yes, humans have come to associate different things with different colors. A lot of animals have.

the harvest time is the time of the dying sun. the time before the death of winter when all the vegetation dies and everything freezes.

maxresdefault.jpg

ven frozen by xehanort

the SOLstIce of the sun
the etymology is as follows

Middle English: from Old French, from Latin solstitium, from sol ‘sun’ + stit- ‘stopped, stationary’ (from the verb sistere ).

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
would it be in poor taste to suggest he google syllabus?

traveling fool you didn't exactly centralize your opening post, I actually came to input, but I quickly became lost in what your theme is. It's like an overall clustered mess, with no existing correlation between references, aside from maybe two, but both are inconclusive as to concise a proper/meaningful retort to this non-existent question you didn't bother asking...at least satiate curiosity, with a question for the community to answer, thats usually the point of a discussion thread's subject matter. This isn't said to you, to get on your back, it's said as means of hoping you understand where an unbiased third-party is coming from, when reading this, and is genuinely confused as all hell.

well yea I don't exactly understand everything myself and that why I asked for help to decode the true meaning of kingdom hearts I don't know if you saw that thread. its been confusing to me too. believe or not all this arguing has brough clarity to a few things for me. but it has to do with agriculture because its how ancient humans survived so know the cycle of the sun was actually life saving stuff in ancient times. that's why this symbology is the basis of most all religions, tv shows, comic books, movies
it also has to do with early animal domestication, sheep herding, shepherds and what not.

The first animals known to have been domesticated as a source of food are sheep in the Middle East. The proof is the high proportion of bones of one-year-old sheep discarded in a settlement at Shanidar, in what is now northern Iraq. Goats follow soon after, and these two become the standard animals of the nomadic pastoralists - tribes which move all year long with their flocks, guided by the availability of fresh grass.

Cattle and pigs, associated more with settled communities, are domesticated slightly later - but probably not long after 7000 BC. The ox may first have been bred by humans in western Asia. The pig is probably first domesticated in China.

The first reason for herding sheep and goats, or keeping cattle and pigs in the village, is to secure a regular supply of fresh meat. The hunter is dependent on the luck of the chase; if more animals are killed than can be immediately consumed, meals from the surplus will be increasingly unpleasant as the days go by. The herdsman, by contrast, has a living larder always to hand and a supply of dairy products as well.

These animals also provide for almost every other need of neolithic man. While they are alive, they produce dung to manure the crops. When they are dead, leather and wool for garments; horn and bone for sharp points, of needles or arrows; fat for tallow candles; hooves for glue

Read more: HISTORY OF THE DOMESTICATION OF ANIMALS

the ancients understood that it was the power of the sun that gave man life on earth and so they have worshipped it since ancient time and yes even sacrificed to it. I hate to say what I know most of you will hate but the 7 princesses of hearts is about blood sacrifice.
have you ever seen the movie apocalypto? give a watch some time

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
You strike me as someone who, if not into it already, would totally dig Spirit Science.

the significance is the worship of the sun and its travel through the houses of the zodiac, its the very basis of religion and most stories of myth, legend, tv shows, comic books, etc. it is the ancient mystery religion that is the very basis of modern religion beginning in Egypt and continuing to present day in brotherhoods like the freemasons, the skull and bones etc.
because the ancients practiced and studied the seasons because the harvest of the crops were how they made a living and how they feed themselves so knowing the cycles of the sun actually saved the ancients lives. as well as in the ancient world the morning light was the most important thing for human existence for a long time.
have you ever seen the movie don't look under the bed? a Disney movie came out on the Disney channel a

It seems to be a pretty fundamental part of it, at least.

yea there is a lot of that in kingdom hearts. thank God ive saved the absolute best theories I have for youtube videos I plan to make. like how and why hewey dewy and louie are in traverse town when Disney town is perfectly fine. the fleur de lis or blue lily and the hexagon fields that's a everywhere in KH and more.
IMHO anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back