• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

colors of the struggle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
also how could I forget, the time of the harvest is the time of the evening or the even the time of the two faces of truth and lies
such as the two face mayor in Halloween town

Character04%20-%20Mayor.png

and the two faces of ven and sora

kingdom_hearts_ventus_vs__vanitas_by_brian61-d4natto.jpg

the 2 in one

the Deity if you notice has the word day in it because our day consist of two opposite polarities of night and day

deus (n.) "God, a god," see Zeus; c. 1300 as a French interjection; never nativized, but appearing in adopted Latin expressions such as deus absconditus "hidden god."

etymonline.com

supreme god of the ancient Greeks and master of the others, 1706, from Greek, from PIE *dewos- "god" (cognates: Latin deus "god," Old Persian daiva- "demon, evil god," Old Church Slavonic deivai, Sanskrit deva-), from root *dyeu- "to gleam, to shine;" also the root of words for "sky" and "day" (see diurnal). The god-sense is originally "shining," but "whether as originally sun-god or as lightener" is not now clear.

you see the deus or the zeus is the God of the sky, and the deus or the deuce is the 2

deuce (n.) late 15c., "the 2 in dice or cards," also "a roll of 2 in dice" (1510s), from Middle French deus (Modern French deux), from Latin duos (nominative duo) "two"

and that's why the playing card are cut or DIE as in diagonal which is cut just like the annuel year between spring and autumn

bicycle_playing_cards.jpg

thus the Bi cycle of the days or deity and the annuel year.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
And now everybody gets to chill out.

I'm also about one or two more posts away from moving this to FI.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
I really tried to follow you, buddy, I really tried, but in the end, I'm like
Dogen-Smith.jpg

I really tried to follow you, buddy, I really tried, but in the end, I'm like
Dogen-Smith.jpg

that's ok at least you arnt being overly critical but even the KH1 case is a testament to what I been saying.
latest

see they show you the night time with the light of the moon in the shape of a heart

About Riku being the rightful owner of the Keyblade - why is it that Sora had the Keyblade first?
Nomura: That part is also a bit vague. In the Destiny Islands when Riku is swallowed by the darkness, there's a sparkle of light, and next comes the scene where Sora first gets the Keyblade, right? In my setting, the darkness wrapping itself around those two is the darkness of Riku's heart. At the moment when Sora enters that darkness, the light you can see is the light of the heart. Sora, trying to help Riku, struggling in the darkness, touches that light and temporarily the Keyblade goes to Sora

Read more: Kingdom Hearts Ultimania (x) Tetsuya Nomura - KH13.com, for Kingdom Hearts

so you see the sun sets and the moon touches the light of the sun and becomes the ruler or light of the world its simple nature.
and I believe you said something in your theory about kairis grandmas story well tetsuya said its not really history

Also, Kairi's grandmother tells her a story about "the world once perishing and being recreated by the light of the children." Is this "world recreated by the light of the children" in fact referring to all the worlds in the game?
Nomura: Yes, that's right. But that story wasn't history, it was a fairy tale. It doesn't mean that story equals the world's history precisely. Although, there is a certain degree of overlapping.

Read more: Kingdom Hearts Ultimania (x) Tetsuya Nomura - KH13.com, for Kingdom Hearts

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Testament? What​ testament? Where's your thesis? You're not proving anything, other than that some things share colors with other things, which really isn't very enlightening.

Testament? What​ testament? Where's your thesis? You're not proving anything, other than that some things share colors with other things, which really isn't very enlightening.

lol all this time I forgot about the nail in the coffin the sleeping beauty world. you are about to feel very idiotic.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
lol all this time I forgot about the nail in the coffin the sleeping beauty world. you are about to feel very idiotic.
I doubt that. This whole conversation has been making me feel highly intelligent. That's... not a good sign for your argument.

opps I meant snow white. but here it is the nail in the coffin.

0.jpg

look closely at the magic mirror...those are the houses of the zodiac

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
See, your problem is that you aren't correlating your theories with a cause/effect setup. You're showing proofs and saying "this is this" without explaining your reasoning or why you think it is so.

For example, if you explained what you mean by all these things having to do with the zodiac, and why Sora is the sun or whatever, then people might not be as confused. Most theories explain every detail so that they can attempt to prove said theory. Not just say the magic mirror is the zodiac and leave it at that...

See, your problem is that you aren't correlating your theories with a cause/effect setup. You're showing proofs and saying "this is this" without explaining your reasoning or why you think it is so.

For example, if you explained what you mean by all these things having to do with the zodiac, and why Sora is the sun or whatever, then people might not be as confused. Most theories explain every detail so that they can attempt to prove said theory. Not just say the magic mirror is the zodiac and leave it at that...

ive already explained it more than once.

the significance is the worship of the sun and its travel through the houses of the zodiac, its the very basis of religion and most stories of myth, legend, tv shows, comic books, etc. it is the ancient mystery religion that is the very basis of modern religion beginning in Egypt and continuing to present day in brotherhoods like the freemasons, the skull and bones etc.
because the ancients practiced and studied the seasons because the harvest of the crops were how they made a living and how they feed themselves so knowing the cycles of the sun actually saved the ancients lives. as well as in the ancient world the morning light was the most important thing for human existence for a long time

ok you wanna know what I mean by all this? kingdom hearts is a game about the spirit of nature, the harvest of the crops because the harvest provides man with continued life and so long as the sun grows the crops then we shall everlasting life on earth.
but the true diety of worship was the night time of the moonlight because one could see the stars and study their movements and so astrology was born. and that's why knowledge is associated with the darkness or evilness of night time. because that's when the ancients would study astrology.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
There are two parts to the act of theorizing:

1) Being able to present a concept that you feel relates to a variable of some sort.

2) Being able to tie in that concept that you are trying to prove to the variable.

You are presenting the concepts and the variables but you are not showing how they relate.

Thesis question: How does Sora become the sun?

Thesis: Sora is the sun because his character is like a sunny ray of sunshine that is too pure for this world but also kills things and that ties into Egypt sun gods and the harvest cycle and orange being the color of death BECAUSE...(present examples and logically tie them into each other)

Mind you, that makes no sense but the idea is that you are dumping ideas without connecting them and explaining how they are related.

oh yes and we make blood sacrifices to the sun so that it may return that's what all this means
that's why terra steals the heart of aurora and that's why the willing sacrifice or "traveling fool" makes a willing sacrifice of himself to free the 7 hearts of the sun.

There are two parts to the act of theorizing:

1) Being able to present a concept that you feel relates to a variable of some sort.

2) Being able to tie in that concept that you are trying to prove to the variable.

You are presenting the concepts and the variables but you are not showing how they relate.

Thesis question: How does Sora become the sun?

Thesis: Sora is the sun because his character is like a sunny ray of sunshine that is too pure for this world but also kills things and that ties into Egypt sun gods and the harvest cycle and orange being the color of death BECAUSE...(present examples and logically tie them into each other)

Mind you, that makes no sense but the idea is that you are dumping ideas without connecting them and explaining how they are related.

ok sora isn't becoming the sun and you don't understand how this works. its not so much a theory as it is interpreting the symbology of KH itself.

but if done all that, sora is the time of the evening or night time. he wears the colors of the red and blue and the yellow light of the sun as well as the dark night of night time. he is the joker or wild card who grabs the heel of riku the sun and steals his crown how many time do I have to explain it?

go to the 2:30 mark and watch till end

[video=youtube;mLtuAp4gaGk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLtuAp4gaGk[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back