• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Collision of Love and Festivity [A Lelouch x Shirley Fanfic]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Sorry for the long note (SKIP AHEAD TO CHAPTER ONE IF YOU WANT):

Hello before you start reading. Please let me explain a few things. Okay first off, I don't know how the school system at Ashford Academy works or anything like that exactly. But I tried researching from sites I could obtain access from and seeing from the anime and so forth and see what I can come up. Plus I don’t know too much about the classes so let me just say that if I put something you’d think sound ridicoulous or doesn’t seem like it belongs, like I said, I didn’t see any specifics of what class they are running and all although I saw like a reading out loud kind of class and hear about Gym class and saw a Science lab. So from the episodes I watched, I did with those things given to me and see what I can come up with/cook up. I also tried to study the characters and see what many fansites had to say about them and try to decode/interpret what they are like from the episodes and everything, so I can keep it a fanfic. If that makes sense.

This story is also an Alternate Universe fanfic which means there will be no Geass war or anything involving battling and how the characters feel about each other although I try to keep the characters from the series within this fanfic. Also despite it being a Code Geass category fanfic but it’s not in terms of the Code Geass series 100% and what I mean, it’s not like it’s all the action with the Knightmares battling and all that stuff or how it’s my alternate ending to the series or whatever but it’s supposed to be a romantic comedy involving Shirley x Lelouch. (Hence the title Shirley x Lelouch?) Just so you know. Plus I put in characters that are dead in the series or just don’t seem to fit in the school setting just for the fun of it and they don’t get killed or whatever, so they’ll be a fun addition to this plot

Since I’m a big fan of adding Ocs to my fanfic. This will have some. I’ll have about at the very least 4-5. But don’t worry the main focus will be on the characters in the fanfic.

Anyway, comments and critique are welcome and I hope you enjoy it. Does anybody know how to format it the right way. I never had an idea how some of you people do it while writing fanfic.

Also I asked if I could put my fanfic on here that wasn't KH related and I had to make sure and the mod said it was okay....so yeah.

Okies then, enjoy!!!!!
Thanks for reading this. XD

~Candy/Seira

~1~
It was another morning as the bell rung at the prestigious hallways of Ashford Academy. The students were milling about as some were chatting with their friends while some others were rushing to get to their next class. Among them was an orange-haired girl named Shirley Fenette. She had been looking forward to the Student Council meeting after school today since the Swimming Club practice had been cancelled. Milly Ashford had told her a few days ago at their next meeting they were discussing how to make the school event more fun and that’d be doing something they’d never expected to.

Too bad it was only third period of the day where she had one of her dull day class. Oh well, at least she would not have to be stuck in those classes forever. "Shirley! Hey!" a voice called and she looked to a girl with brown hair that was up in a ponytail and her eyes, even from afar, had reflected the blue sky outside the school’s window. Her name was Kelsie (or Kels for short) Finnsgrove, her classmate in Gym class and one of the school’s Girl’s Tennis club members.

"Hi Kels!" She said calling her friend by her nickname, waiting for her friend to catch up.
As her friend caught up, she smiled at Shirley. "Oh my gosh am I glad to see you." Kels and Shirley hadn’t seen each for other while since Shirley had been busy with swimming club practices and dealing with Student Council plannings as well as schoolwork.

Despite being in the same Gym class, Kels would always be talking to somebody else while Shirley had to stick with Milly. She was glad to see her friend as well. "So what class are you going to?" Kels asked her.

The two started walking and ignoring the other students that were getting by to their classes or their destination. Shirley tried to think about it. "I’m going to Historical Studies class." She replied, making a face that could only mean to one as to be in distate and disgust.

Kels smiled and nodded. "I see. So is Lelouch in the same class?" She asked, sounding casual about this. Shirley felt her face turn the same color as the rose that was in the gardens outside of the school. "No." Then she got quiet and looked around to see if anybody was listening in on their conversation. "Why are you asking about Lulu?" She hissed as she looked around. Kels only smiled at this in response. "Because Lulu’s been AWOL for the past few days and some girls were talking about claiming him but don’t know when to do so." Oh no, not this. Shirley thought to herself. Of course, she’d have competition. Didn’t she know that ever since the first time she met Lelouch? It was only a few years ago when he helped her out in a pinch once. "Shirley, you okay?" Oh right, she was talking to Kels.

"What!? How could they do that?" She asked, bursting out loud. A couple of girls that were walking by, stopped startled and stared at her. Oops. She just had said that out loud didn’t she? "Sorry. My bad." She apologized as the girls began giving her strange looks. She even heard one of them whisper. "Isn’t that girl from the swimming club?" and "What’s she’s so upset about?"

Shirley moved on and Kels followed her. "Do what exactly?" Kels asked as they were hurrying along the hall to Shirley’s next class. Oh right. She almost forgot about their conversation for a second. "Claim him." She sighed. "You know they can’t hog Lulu just because he’s one of the greatest guys in school. They just can’t. Wouldn’t they be hogging him to themselves?" She continued on without bothering to hear what Kels had to say. "Besides, I personally think we should all share him, right?" Kels gave her a wary look and was about to say something when they both approached a corner. When they turned, Shirley and a tall figure crashed into each other.

Suddenly Shirley’s books began falling to the ground. Some of it even fell open, revealing texts and pictures of her textbooks and reading novels that she borrowed from the library.
"Oh my gosh, I’m sorry!" Shirley apologized, without directly looking at whom she was apologizing to. With that she and Kels hurried to pick up the books but with swift movement, the hands began picking up her books and handed to her.

She had only managed to grab three books while it held out rest o f the book. "Are you okay, Shirley?" She heard a familiar voice say. Could it be? It couldn’t be could it? She saw that that the hands belong to an arm that was covered in black-colored uniform with the school’s symbol. A guys uniform.

She slowly raised her emerald-like colored eyes to meet eyes with a black haired boy whose eyes were purple. Lelouch Lamperouge! She thought as she looked up at him. Her face automatically reddining the same shade as the roses that were outside in the garden.

"Lulu, I’m really s-sorry about t-that!" She stammered, feeling really nervous. Why did she have to get so nervous? He was really friendly and considerate of others in school. Isn’t that why he was on the Student Council? Or was it that time when she......

"It’s fine and I’m sorry I didn’t see you." He gave an apologetic yet a modest, charming smile. Oh my god. The smile. That ridicously yet handsome most adorable smile. Stop it Shirley, you can be normal around him. He’s just another classmate. She reminded herself mentally. But your in love with him. a voice reminded her from the back of her head. She couldn’t let him see her thoughts raging.

She had to be confident and smile. They were on a schedule and couldn’t waste a minute. So appearing confident, she smiled and looked at him straight in the eye. "Oh no, worries. I’ll be fine." She said. "Anyway, I have to go." She said to him. She turned away. "Come on Kels," she said to her friend. Kels looked at Lelouch and shrugged. Then followed behind Shirley. Once she did, Shirley immediately grabbed her arm.

"Just deal with it, okay?" She said. And with that, the two of them began to scurry away. Shirley holding Kels’ arm. She didn’t turn to glance back since she didn’t want to see his expression. But if she did, she would of saw that a mixture of curiousity and confusion crossed his face. What was that all about? I’ll never know what that girl’s thinking. He thought, the same charming smile appeared on his face. Oh well, might as well get a move on or the Professor might give me detention or chore duty. He thought as he strolled onward to his next class.

I’m no match for those other girls anyway even if we do know each other.

The words formed in her head as she was running. She let go of Kels’ arm. "Sorry about that Kels." They both stopped nearby her Historical Studies class. Then she slapped herself. I’m beginning to sound like Nina Einstein now. She thought. Nina Einstein was one of her friends in the Student Council and was quiet. She wore glasses and had stringy-black colored hair. Shirley liked her but sometimes she couldn’t understand why the magazines Nina bought to the Student Council meetings had Princess Euphiemia on the front cover of them.

Be positive Shirley! A lot of girls had that happen. At least Lulu was nice about it. She sighed as she thought about his breathtaking smile that he flashed at her. Even if it was a small smile, it meant a lot to her. Sometimes when she watched him in Literature class, he didn’t seem to smile or appear bright and cheerful like some guys she knew. She wondered why he didn’t smile that much or was it just his personality.

"Well I guess we have to part ways even if your classroom is next to mine," Kels said as if she hadn’t been impacted by Shirley’s attempt to scurry away and drag her with. Shirley smiled. "Yeah, I guess so. Oh and sorry about that. I guess I got nervous and yeah," She trailed off, looking as there were now only a few students going to their classes.

The bell would ring soon. Kels smiled at her as if everything was fine. "No problem. But we’ll talk at lunch okay with Milly and the other girls?" Oh no. She had to discuss it with Milly and she knew how much the President had liked Lelouch ever since who knows when. Probably the first day of school. "Okay, that’s fine." She nodded and the two waved goodbye as they entered into separate classes.

As she entered, she remembered that she had to endure a boring historical class today but then she remembered if she sat near the window, then she probably might see Suzaku and Lelouch’s PE class doing warm up and sit ups outside.

Today was their day to be outside and work on since they signed up for Fitness and Sports. Of course Lelouch never bothered to attend Physical Education class and tried to ski it but for some reason, she always looked outside to watch to see if he ever show up. Usually she saw only a few acquaintences she knew and Suzaku. She also knew he was one of her friends’ crushes and she had to keep an eye out for him for her friend.
Although it felt weird to watch Suzaku and see who he was friends with aside from Lelouch but he was pretty athletic and she didn’t mind mind watching him when the teacher came discussing a boring topic although she had to pretend to listen and make sure not to catch her look out the window. It was tricky but most of the time, she managed it.

As her teacher droned on about a war that happened in France, Shirley looked outside and saw that the Gym class were outside doing stretches. Then suddenly her eyes caught two things: First, Lelouch was dressed in Gym clothes with his plain white shirt and black shorts. Despite looking lanky, he still was handsome in Shirley’s eyes. Oh my god, Lulu’s attending a Gym class! She thought but saw he looked bored at this. Aw poor guy. I guess he was dragged in. She remembered he would ditch the classes so many times that he would get in trouble with teachers but he skipped detentions too. Somehow he managed around those too. She saw that the Gym teacher, a guy by the named of Jeremiah, whom they hired at the last minute was blowing on whistle and while the others were done stretching. Lelouch was just getting started and looked miserable at this.

"Shirley Fenette, are you with us?" The teacher interrupted her thoughts. Oops. She had just had been busted. She jumped up and pried her eyes away from the window automatically. She was now in for it. She saw many of her classmates were staring at her.

"Y-yes?" She asked facing her teacher, a woman with stern expression and dull-colored blonde that was pulled up. She was wearing shiny red lipstick.

"Can you please explain to me what you’re doing?" The teacher asked her. This was not good. She thought to herself. Way to go, Shirley! She thought to herself. How would she explain herself now? She couldn’t obviously tell the student body who she saw or they’d laugh at her or worse, tell Lelouch in person. She didn’t need him to know. Not now anyways.

EDIT: Chapter 2 will be up tomorrow! And I made a minor error, so I'll change it. :p

Last edited:

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Yay!! I though you did really good Candy!! I the nervousness of Shirley and the fact Lulu hates gym so much XDXD

Very minimal grammar from what I know, and your OC fits in perfect to the story that it stills keeps the CG vibes.

^^;;

Danica Syer

Well why thank you DJ. That's really nice of you to comment. :D
And I'm so glad you can enjoy Shirley's shyness and Lelouch's distaste of Gym class.
I try to learn things from watching the series. :p Hahahaha...thanks. I have more OCs, just a heads up!

I'll post chapter 2 later btw. :p

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I like this Candy...may I ask who the friend who likes Suzaku is? Are you making an appearance, lol?

Danica Syer

>:3

I'm not spoiling and you can say more if you like.

Thanks, they'll be more. Darn, I need to finish writing chapter 2. XD

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I noticed Shirley said Milly liked Lulu too, but she kind of doesn't...iunno that's just something that struck me as a bit odd. Also is there a mistake in the last paragraph? You said she thought to herself kind of redundantly.

Danica Syer

Actually if you paid really close attention in the anime, Milly does but is more secretive about it, then Shirley does and plus it's true that she does. From the fansites and what I read. She might not act like it but she is. I'm sure of it. And yeah, I noticed that too and I'll change it asap. Thanks for pointing that out. :p

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Well I suppose like how she wanted his hat on Cupid Day, but it wasn't as profound as Shirley's love and she only then found out that she really did like Lulu.

Danica Syer

@Zeagal: Yeah, well, like I said it wasn't that obvious but I'm sure she did. :p Anyway, I've been kind enough to write 2 chapters so enjoy them and thanks for waiting! Darn, they were hard to write. Sorry if I'm not good with descriptions and all. :/

BTW readers,
I've added notes in front of the chapters to make sure you read them before going onward with the chapter!

~2~
Search Party

NOTE(s):
*I didn’t make Nunally blind like they did in the series. I decided not to have her blind but still crippled from some accident that’ll remain unknown.

*In this fiction, Rolo’s a good person. And no, Rolo doesn’t want to kill anybody but he and Lelouch and Nunally are all siblings and there’s no sibling rivalry since there’s no Geass or hatred in this fanfic. Not that kind of hatred anyway. :p Although Rolo will still love his brother like he did in the anime.

*Odd as it sounds, I listened to Shirley’s character song and Masquerade to make help me write better and get into Shirley’s character.

*The comedy has to build up. So it might be here and there in pieces but trust me, I’ll try to get to it. >.<

*Don’t complain/question about the classes, I don’t really know the names of the classes they have nor do I know anything entirely about Ashford Academy. I'm just trying to think in terms of what I know/saw while watching CG. Wish they handed out more info. :/

The bell screamed for dissmisal of classes to remind the student body that it was the end of the day. While everybody else seemed excited to go and get to their clubs or back to their houses. Shirley knew she couldn’t make it to the Student Council meeting on time, she had clean-up duty to do which means cleaning the desk tops, the shiny fancy windows, the dusted chalkboard, and anything that was right in front of her including the bookshelf near at the back of the classroom. So how was she supposed to tell the Student Council President that she’d be late? She had no idea exactly.

It was after school ended and inside the Ashford Student Council room, many of its members were gathered there. One of them being a tall, blond. Her beautiful face bore a sign of impatience as she tapped her feet on the pink carpet and stared at the clock on the wall. It said about at least about a quarter to four pm. The meeting would start soon and two of her members haven't arrived yet. Milly Ashford, the Student Council President and she knew she couldn’t afford to waste time if she was going to have a Student Council meeting.

Unlike all the other meetings, she’d had a surprise for them. The other members were all waiting for her to start. They meaning the other members that were sitting in a narrow, long stretched table in their light purple desk chairs. She glanced at the members that were seated down in the table in front of her. Certainly most of the members were here already. So where was their Secretary? She didn't see her at lunch as usual and she usually did. Did something happen?

She saw that her best friend Nina Einstein, the girl with a liking for Princess Euphiemia and the intellectual one. Unlike her, she was more shy and quiet. Nobody really knew how Milly and Nina became friends in the first place but Milly knew she could always count on her to be there. She saw that Nina had a notebook in front of her. Next to Nina was a boy with wild blue hair whose sides stuck out. He was telling a joke that made him and the boy next to him laugh.

They called him Rivalz Carmonde. She knew he liked her but she wasn’t interested in him for the sake of wanting to find another boy that was more suitable for her. Sitting across from him was a boy with brown hair, it seemed ruffled and wavy-sort of looking. He also had eyes that matched the shades of the leaves outside the window of the Student Council room. He was there half of the time, while other time, he was in Britannia, helping out the army. His name was Suzaku Kururigi and he was Lelouch’s childhood friend. He was waiting patiently as if he didn’t mind waiting at all.

Then there Milly spotted the handsome thinker (and adorable) Lelouch, himself, who was sitting next to him. Milly saw that he was playing chess with the boy who was sitting across from him. The boy across from him looked quite happy at this. He had straight brown hair although his bangs was partially curly and his eyes matched Lelouch’s. Last but not least was a girl sitting next to him. She had short light red hair and went by the name of Kallen Stadtfeld and had a vague expression on her face.

They all seem as if they can wait. She thought as she watched them. So she was wondering why Shirley hadn’t come yet. Shirley was one of the earliest members of the club who wouldn’t dream of missing the Student Council meeting. She was about to look when a tiny mewing sound was heard a soft mewing sound.

She spotted a black cat had leapt up on the table and curled right in front of Suzaku, who started to notice it from the corner of his eyes. "Oh how cute is he?" Milly said, going over to the cat and petting it. "Hello Arthur." He meowed back happily as if to understand her. Suzaku, who also saw Arthur slowly reached to pet him. At the same time the cat who was watching him, pounced.

"D'OWWWWW!" Suzaku cried suddenly, affected by this pain that was searing in his teeth from the cat’s small razor-like teeth. "Arthur, you still don’t like Suzaku do you?" Rivalz asked, looking at the cat as though he couldn’t figure out why it bit Suzaku everytime he tried to get near by.

Milly smiled at Arthur and cooed, "You think Suzaku’s a mad man out to get you, Arthur?" Then she laughed and turned to Suzaku, "Your not a mad man out to hurt him are you? I bet he thinks you are." Rivalz without hesistation, laughed. Rolo tried not to snicker at this even Kallen, who seemed far off in the distance, started to smile. "Are you kidding me? I actually like cats but for some reason, he hates me." Suzaku said, trying to recover from the bite.

Arthur licked himself and tried to look like as if he was all innocent and cute. Lelouch, who was interrupted, looked and smiled at it. Suzaku could only shoot him a glance and if not, a wishful one at that.

A few minutes passed and the clock chimed. It was time for their meeting but where in the world was their Secretary? "Has anybody but me noticed that Shirley’s missing? She’s never really this late to meeting." Milly asked, loudly.

The others in the room stopped what they were doing and glanced up. Some of them were trying to remember. "I thought I saw her this morning when I was getting breakfast." Rivalz told the President. "We’re also both in the same Calculations and Statisticals class." Milly nodded and turned to the others. "Well I saw her this morning on the way to Gym." Lelouch said, trying to remember. "I think we all saw her in the Literature class but that's it." She looked at Kallen and Nina. " Suzaku mentioned. Where was she now though?

That was it? "Please tell me she's not in Swimming Club today. She said it was cancelled this morning I talked to her on the phone." Milly said. Everybody looked unsure about this except Lelouch and Nina. "She definately said Swimming Club. I remember." He told the President.

"Okay so where do this she is?" She asked the others. Once again, nobody said anything as they were trying to figure this out. "Maybe she went home." Rivalz said, trying to come up with the best suggestion. He smiled. Milly rolled her eyes. "Or maybe, she’s in the hallway chattering with her best friend because we all know she’s a busybody since she’s also in the Swimming club." She walked to the door that automatically slid open.

Peering out into the hallway, she saw several students hanging nearby or rushing on their way to who knows where but no signs of Shirley. She walked back in. "She’s not out there. What am I going to do?" She looked at her friends, displaying her worried face.

Rivalz, who saw this, "Don’t worry! I’m sure she’ll come." He tried to reassure her. Milly wondered if he was just saying this to make himself seem as if he really cared or if he was being optimstic about this situation. She was hoping for something better. I might as well go look for her. She thought to herself. As I’m the President of the Student Council and if one of my loyal members goes missing, I must seek to why they are. Suzaku then got out of his chair. She wondered if he was going to to go off to meet with the Britannian Army.

Then again, was it urgent? They didn’t really call him and if they did, they had a phone in the Student Council room to reach him, that or their cellphones. "Do you want me to go look for her?" Suzaku asked. Oh right. He was being a decent guy. Milly clapped her hands.

Finally somebody suggesting that she was thinking of doing the whole time. "Yes but don’t go off alone, I’m going with!" She said. "Hey count me in!" Rivalz said, eager to join them. He was followed by Lelouch, who agreed to since Suzaku was going with. Suzaku looked at the remaining of members. "You guys coming?" He asked Kallen, Rolo, and Nina. Kallen sighed and nodded. "Sure! Why not? I would to get up and do something fun for once." Milly gave an odd look. Did she just say what she think she just said? Hmph. She glared at Kallen.

"I’m sorry what I meant was…," but Kallen trailed off, looking away sheepishly. Milly didn’t know what she was thinking or what she meant. "So who’s going to guard the student council room?" She wanted to know or to see if anybody would volunteer to do so. So far nobody looked like they were interested. She was about to say something when she heard, "I guess I can stay here."

She saw Nina raised her hand to volunteer and if not mistaken, seemed interested in the notebook in front of her for some reason. Probably because of scientific data she found and was researching for Science class.

"That’s it? Just you by yourself?" She asked. Wow. Guess everybody wanted to go on a mini-in-school field trip. Then she remembered the surprise guest that was visiting. She spotted Arthur who was in his cat house that they built for him. "At least you got Arthur to be keep you occupied. Good." She grinned, perking up. "Shall we get going?" Lelouch asked her. "Righty then! Onward to find our dear friend Shirley!" She added, with her signature laugh.

Milly lead the others in the hallway and tried to plan out what they should do next. The first to speak was Kallen. "Do you think we can go check out the Gym or the Swimming pool area, just to see if she’s there?" Kallen suggested. Not a bad idea. Milly nodded. "Sure, why not?" She asked. "How about if we split?" Lelouch suggested. He had his game plan look on his face. "You know it’s not Chess right?" Milly reminded him, smirking, just in case he had any ideas. Lelouch shook his head and smiled. "Don’t worry. I got it figured out." He reassured her.

"We have to find Shirley. Why don’t you two girls," he said referring to her and Kallen. "Go to the Girls’ Locker room and the pool area and search there. Suzaku and I will go look around the classrooms and Rivalz and Rolo, please Rolo, go with Rivalz, and look at the library or outside in the courtyard." He suggested. Once he once done, they’d all agree that they’d meet back in front of the Student Council room.

"Well what if if one of us finds her?" Kallen asked. She had no idea what to do after that and wanted to know how they were going to continue the meeting once the search party was done. "Then make sure to call one of us on our cellphones." Lelouch said, holding up his cellphone. The others searched for their cellphones. Suzaku looked at his with a funny look on his face. "Do you guys even have signal here?" He asked, looking at Milly.

Milly stared at her phone. Five bars. Perfect range. "Yes. Why is yours not showing?" She asked. Suzaku shook his head. "Only one." He told her truthfully. Milly looked surprised at this. Suzaku, even though he was a knight in Britannia had a cool cellphone yet his cell phone range was total opposite.

"Dude, what’s wrong with your phone? Does it hate you too?" Rolo teased. Suzaku ignored him and pocketed his phone. "We should look for whatever place unless it’s restricted." Rivalz on the otherhand, looked down but nobody seemed to notice. Not right away anyway.

As Lelouch walked away, Milly linked arms with Kallen and said, "Come on! Let’s go find our good old friend, Shirley!" She laughed again and waved to Rivalz, who was watching them. "Buh bye. Come back to the Council room once you find her!" She reminded the others. "Will do." Rolo responded back as Lelouch and Suzaku headed in the opposite directions of the girls. He grabbed Rivalz by the sleeve. "Come on, big brother said I should go with you." He told him. Rivalz looked glum but let himself be dragged away. "Aw man but I wanted to go with Milly and Kallen," Rivalz whine in a low voice that Milly and Rolo probably heard.

Milly knew if Rivalz came with them, he wouldn’t be staring at her and if he did, he would probably picture her nude, which she dread to think about. That, or he’d probably checking out the other girls in their bathing suits and ogling at them like they were part of a Human Body Exhibition. That Rivalz. She thought, laughing to herself. She stopped immediately as she and Kallen rushed to the Pool. Now where was Shirley?

~3~

The Beautiful Humming Voice

Note: Sorry about the formatting. I'm bad at it. :/
Also hopefully I found a way to make it funny. XD

Shirley couldn’t believe it. Clean up duty was a killer. She only had to this once a month if she volunteered but it wasn’t like she wasn’t doing as punishment. This on the otherhand was punishment. The teacher had her do it by herself. It was that or detention. If only she didn’t get caught by her Historical Studies teacher. Gosh, I hate this.. She thought to herself as she got a bucket full of water and a mop. She looked around the classroom.

All the hard work she had to was half way done. Now she just had to clean the messy floor, the dusty chalkboard and sort the books on the book shelf in the back that was still unsorted.

You can just go tell Milly or call to say why your late. A voice kept reminding her. It was the same voice from this morning when she ran away from Lelouch.

Lelouch… She paused to think about him and his handsome face. No! She couldn’t! She thought as she went onto getting out the bucket and a mop to clean the dusty floor. This was her punishment for getting caught by the teacher. It wasn’t Lelouch’s fault. She would never blame Lelouch for anything. She was too much in love with him.

Even if he didn’t seem to notice her feelings for him. She remembered that earlier that he helped her with her books and blushed. Stop daydreaming Shirley! You’ll have time for that later! She thought to herself. And with that, she started to mop the floor. Be optimistic and smile! She could hear a voice say in her head and for once, she listened to it. She begun humming and cleaning the chalkboard.

The hallways was spick-and-span although Lelouch saw there was some garbage lying around in form of crumpled paper and crumbs of food. He wondered if the janitor took care of this hallway yet. He so far had been through a lot of them. He saw that Suzaku saw some crumbled papers and threw them away. He smiled and knew that his friend like to do a good deed. "Okay, so we checked the Science, Math, and the Literature hallways. So this must be the Historical and Geography hallway. I wonder if we checked here." Lelouch said as they entered another hallway. Identical to all the other hallways with exception of the floor color that changed.

It seemed monotous looking through the hallways and checking the classrooms but they had to find Shirley. Lelouch hoped she wasn’t in danger. She was one of his friends and that she mattered to him and the others. She couldn’t be in danger if he saw her then. Was she not feeling well?

Then he remembered this morning when she took her friend with her and ran off to her next class. Did the sight of him scare her away. He shook his head. That’s impossible. She always seemed to enjoy his presence and company. Even though at times, he noticed that she was flustered at the sight of him.

It was then they heard a humming sound coming out from one of the classrooms. Lelouch looked at Suzaku if he knew anything. Suzaku shrugged. They heard it again. A girl’s voice. "Who do you think is humming at the time like this?" Suzaku asked, hearing the familiar humming voice. Lelouch listened. The voice was beautiful alright and it seemed to be cheerful even.

"Maybe some janitor who had a pay raise?" He suggusted, really having no idea who the voice belonged to. Somehow, it sounded pretty familiar to him.

"Well let’s look at the classrooms, shall we?" Suzaku suggested to him. Right. The two then walked over to the door way and went into the classroom.

Empty and nothing out of the ordinary. Lelouch thought as he looked. They kept trying the classroom and down further the hallway they went, the humming voice became louder and louder. They had to keep searching. Who was that beautiful humming voice anyway?

The two walked over to the doorway. "One," Lelouch counted. "Two." Suzaku chimed in. "THREE!" They both said at the same time. They both opened the door after this. Suddenly their eyes became wide with shocked expressions on their faces.

The humming girl was none other then Shirley, who was mopping the floor. What was strange was that she stood there, mopping and humming. Not to mention, she was wearing a cleaning duty apron. She didn’t notice them until she stopped humming. Then with that, she started to hum even more. Holding the mop upwards. She faced the head. Then started dancing with it. "La la la la la," she started to sing. She didn’t seem aware of her two friends standing in front of her.

That is, until she turned around. She stopped and Lelouch saw her face started to match the cover of the red books on the bookshelves. Busted.

Afternotes: I'm excited to say I have chapter 4-6 possibly in the writing stage and that I'll be sure to post them up as soon as possible!
C & C welcome btw. :)

Last edited:

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Is Nina's last name really Einstein or did you make it up?

I like these chapters. Although there were a few repetitive areas like "She didn't see her at lunch as usual and she usually did," where you probably forgot you said usual before. Other than that it was nice, good job capturing the characters' attitudes. I will say though that the situation seemed a bit over the top if that makes sense, like how Lelouch was wondering if Shirley was in danger and why Shirley didn't just call to say she'd be late. It's in character and all, but it just seemed a bit wierd. Regardless I like the style you write in and am looking forward to the next chapters.

Danica Syer

Is Nina's last name really Einstein or did you make it up?

I like these chapters. Although there were a few repetitive areas like "She didn't see her at lunch as usual and she usually did," where you probably forgot you said usual before. Other than that it was nice, good job capturing the characters' attitudes. I will say though that the situation seemed a bit over the top if that makes sense, like how Lelouch was wondering if Shirley was in danger and why Shirley didn't just call to say she'd be late. It's in character and all, but it just seemed a bit wierd. Regardless I like the style you write in and am looking forward to the next chapters.

Yes her last's name is Einstein lolz. Seriously look it up or something. That is her last name. Or it's spelled like that. >.<

Thanks. Yeah, I'm trying to get advice on how to stop being redudant so I can stop repeating myself and yeah, I know....but he likes Shirley doesn't he but yeah, I know what you mean. I guess I shouldn't put both of those words in the same sentence to make one meaning. Gah, sometimes it's hard to write. Thank you! I'll try my best. >.< Notice I'm bad at grammar/punctuation too. Gahh!!!! But thank you for your comment and critique.

Last edited:

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I never noticed the name Einstein. That's an interesting connection.

I wouldn't get worried about it. It is hard to write sometimes. Usually I have to read something 10 times and correct things before I even consider moving on.

Danica Syer

Thanks. I hope I did Lelouch's character alright. I'm still trying to see how he acts and all. But you know, it's hard to tell. >.<, but thanks for your comment! Chapters 4-6 will be up shortly. :p

Danica Syer

Thanks alot. Just tell me if you notice any odd about it okay? Since I know your a Lulu fan. XD

Anyway, I can't post anymore for today since I'm still writing and plus I'm feeling down at the moment.

But I'll post it up once I feel better. So there might be a delay. Just wanted to tell you guys that. Sorry. :/

Danica Syer

Sorry for not posting in awhile guys. Usertitle should give you a clue to why I haven't. Also, I’ve been trying to sort the scenes together. Man, it's so hard to write and type it up. Because of my ridicoulous handwriting! Anyway! I present you a LONG chapter 4! 5-7 ARE COMING UP! I have to make sure I get my ideas all sorted out. >.<

Notes before going onward:

*There will be three OC characters that you'll meet and other OCs you'll hear about. The ones you hear about are based off people I know in real life or names I like to put into action, lolz. :p

*I’d like to say that one of my favorites or two of my favorites from CG are added within these chapters. I couldn’t resist. I’m sure you’ll know who they are automatically. I even gave her the name Bing after one of my friends in RL.

*Remember this is a fanfic and I'm trying to write the character and how they would/think and are like from watching CG, just wanted to point that out if it doesn't seem perfect and or in sync but I WILL KEEP THE CHARACTERS IN CHARACTER. If that made sense.

*Rolo and Shirley do get along but this chapter represent how I was feeling in real life in terms about how I thought about one of my friends but surely you’ll notice it’s Shirley and Rolo and it’s like the anime. But in some ways, I wanted to go back to the anime and make sure that part was genuine and have an excuse to write the scene since I wasn’t feeling the mood to have Rolo be all "SHIRLEY OMG WE’RE BFF!" ya know? It wouldn’t sound like him but just remember, they’ll get along. >.<

*I will point out Rolo and Nunally get along because this is a FANfic in case questions arise, like I said before, no sibling rivalry between these two. :p

*I’m not good with knowing Lelouch and the gang likes but from watching the series, I put whatever idea I can, the others I made up on my own…just a heads up.

*ENJOY! I worked HARD on trying these three chapters and I didn’t work hard at them for NOTHING, if that’s the case, I don’t know why I started this fanfic anyway! >.<

~4~
The Great Festival Idea/Milly's Take

For a fraction of second, nobody made a movement or let out any sounds of words. Nobody knew what to do or say first. This feels weird.Lelouch thought to himself. What was he supposed to tell her: "Um, Shirley, Milly was worried to death about you and was wondering where you were and how come are you dancing with a mop?" Or Shirley, Milly’s gonna kill you if she found you with a mop in your hands and you never told her what was going on. No, that didn’t sound right and even if it did, it was still awkward for him to say. He wondered what would how he would react if he were Milly. For sure, relieved and hopefully not screaming at Shirley. He was imagining this, when Suzaku broke the silence. "Hey Shirley! What are you doing here? Milly’s been wondering where you’ve been and so have we." Shirley, who was staring at them, dropped her mop and started to apologize. "Oh my god! I’m s-so s-sorry, I didn’t tell you!" She said, stammering a few words, dropping the mop quickly and looked down on herself. I didn’t want him to see me like this. Out of all the people, it had to be Lelouch and Suzaku who found me. Oh my, what am I supposed to do? As these thoughts were inside her head. Suzaku looked around and asked, "So um, how come your on Clean Up Duty?" He really was curious. Shirley knew that she behaved well in class. Should she tell them? It wasn’t like they were going to make fun of her. She might as well since she saw the look Lelouch was giving her. It was somewhat of a worried one. Be optimstic and truthful. She tried to place these thoughts in her head.

"The teacher caught me not paying attention. So she said I should do clean up duty. That or detention." She explained, her eyes focusing on Suzaku’s. He seemed to reassure her the most since he seem to make her feel more at ease then Lelouch did at that moment. "Wow, so who’s your teacher?" He asked her. "Mikeru-Sensei." Indeed, a tough teacher. Lelouch thought to himself. He heard of her name a lot of times while passing several of the students in the halls. She was one of the strictest at the Ashford Academy. Not many people liked her. "So how much cleaning do you have left?" Lelouch asked her. Were they going to help her? No! They couldn’t take responsibility for her stupid actions. They just couldn’t. "It’s fine, just tell Milly, I’m sorry I’m late and I can’t be there." She said, frantically. Of course their reaction was the opposite. "It’s fine, Shirley. We want to help you." Lelouch said, touching her gently on the shoulder. She tried not to squirm or react to this. Although her face felt like she was going to have a 100 degrees fever. Suzaku nodded in agreement. "Come on, at least let’s help will you?" He asked, her with a smile. Fine. If they wanted to they could…but before… "Look, I just hope you know that I feel for responsible for my actions and making you guys worry because of me and my stupid actions." She told them.

Of course the boys were too kind to her. Helping her when she didn’t think she deserved it. What was more comforting was that Suzaku’s response was: "Are you kidding? Lelouch and I get in trouble for ditching schools since Lelouch likes to gamble at chess and I am in the Britannian Army and doing other things. Plus we get into detention full of make up work and cleaning duty. So no worries." Then again, how could he sound so sure? Shirley thought as she looked at her friend’s smiling face. "I agree with Suzaku, it’s not your fault and besides, Mikeru seems like a strict teacher. And if you don’t want us to explain things with Milly, we won’t. You can if you want." Lelouch added. Why me? Shirley thought looking at the two boys and tried not to tear up at this. It was just so sweet that these two were being such helpful and caring gentlemen.

"Alright then, thanks." She smiled. "So where do we get started?" Suzaku asked, looking around. Shirley instructed them to work on the bookshelves and sort out the books and that they were dusted. She also said she was going to work on the chalkboard. Lelouch offered to help her work on it. Once, they were done. Lelouch and Suzaku stacking up the books, Shirley finished mopping the floor and doing half of the chalkboard while Lelouch did the half since the chalkboard was stretched across the front of the classroom. She was relieved that he came to help her and also very relieved Suzaku was there with them. She didn’t know what to do if she was in the room alone with him. Somehow it would have been more awkward. But with the teamwork, they had managed to get Shirley’s clean-up duty done.

After putting away the bucket and cleaning supplies, Lelouch called Milly to confirm that she was alright. Shirley thought she heard a loud excited scream of joy emit from the phone and her loud happy scream: "THANK GOODNESS, I’M SO HAPPY YOU FOUND HER!" was what she heard before Lelouch pressed the END CALL button on his phone. Lelouch smiled at her. Suzaku, on the otherhand, laughed nervously. "Sounds like somebody’s pleased." was all he said. Shirley couldn’t help but smile at this. The three of them walked back to the Student Council, talking about their classes and random events that’s been happening that dealt with school.

Along the way, they saw a man wearing a weird outfit that looked like something out of the Chinese Federation or Chinese Dynasty. Shirley tried to remember but couldn’t tell. As they were about to walk pass, the man stopped. "Excuse me, but do you happen to know where the Gym is?" As Lelouch instructed him where to go, Shirley looked at the man. He seemed to be lost. She saw that he had white skin, cocoa-colored eyes, but it wasn’t those features that made him interesting. Instead it rather his long mane of black hair. She noticed saw that he sporting a red sheath that held a sword. Wait, weren’t swords not allowed at school? Shirley then noticed a small girl who looked pint-sized, tiny but yet very adorable with white hair wearing her hair up in a crazy style and red eyes. She looked somewhat intimidated and scared. She was also wearing the same uniform as Nunally. Oh my. Poor girl. Shirley thought. She must be a new student who was going to attend the elementary level of the Ashford Academy. I guess I should make her feel welcome! She smiled at the little girl to reassure her that she was alright. The girl looked back at her nervously but soon a small smile returned on her face. "Hi, I’m Shirley." She said to the girl. The man who was still listening to Lelouch, corner-eye stared at them especially at Shirley. The girl looked at her for a few seconds.

Then to the man’s surprise and Shirley’s, she smiled back. "I’m Bing." Bing what a cute name! She thought, looking at the girl. The man who was corner eye staring, went back to paying attention to Lelouch. She wondered if Lelouch or Suzaku noticed the girl. So far Lelouch was too busy talking but Suzaku, on the otherhand, looked at the man and the girl suspiciously but was mute. Once the man thanked Lelouch for his time. They began to part ways. The little girl named Bing waved at Shirley and Shirley waved at her, trying to make sure she, herself was fine and calm.

When they got to the student council headquarters. She was tackled into a big bear hug by Milly. "SHIRLEY! Thank goodness, you’re alright. Please don’t ever make me worry like that!" Milly cried, sounding relief to see her. She saw that the other members including Nina, holding her notebook standing there. "Welcome back, Shirley!" Rivalz greeted her. Kallen nodded at her and Rolo waved a hand. Shirley knew how she felt. She didn’t mean to cause her friend and fellow Student Council leader to wait. Once she let go, Shirley started to speak. "I’m sorry, Milly. I didn’t mean to-," She stopped when Milly held up her hand. "Don’t worry, explain later. I’m glad you’re back." Eyeing Lelouch, she smiled and said, "Thank you, Lelouch and you too," she added to Suzaku. Then turning to the others, she beckoned them to follow her into the Student Council room. They all followed her knowing what it meant. The meeting was about to begin. Lelouch took a seat next to Shirley. Suzaku, sat on the other side of her, surprising Shirley.

Before Shirley could say anything, Milly began to speak. "Alright guys. This meeting has come to order. Today for our student council meeting. We’re planning an event and yes, it’s a festival but unlike unlike all the events we or rather I planned out." She paused to see if anybody else had anything to say. So far nothing. "I want the club members to contribute alright?" She then eyed every one of them. Her eyes stopping at Lelouch and Suzaku as if she knew they had good ideas. Then giggling, she got out some papers. "I’m going to hand it out to Nina, who’ll hand it out to you." With that being said, she passed the paper to Nina, who passed it to Rolo, who passed it on to the person sitting next to him. Finally Shirley got the paper.

Looking down she saw this:

FESTIVAL IDEA CONTRIBUTION PAPER:

TO MAKE OUR STUDENT COUNCIL FESTIVALS BETTER, I WANT YOUR IDEAS! YES YOU!
EVEN YOU MADAM SECRETARY WHO CAN JUMP OFF A DIVING BOARD AND MISTER VICE-PRESIDENT WHO CAN GAMBLE AT CHESS!!!!!!

Shirley could feel her face reddened being mentioned in print. Somehow she wasn’t sure if she was good with ideas with the exception of that Swimsuit event…..she looked at Lelouch and saw that he was equally embarrassed as well. He must of read that part too huh? She couldn’t help but grin as she look back down at the paper.

Then reading further, she saw it said in caps:

PLEASE DISCUSS AND OR WRITE DOWN YOUR IDEAS DOWN HERE!
WE WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU CAN COME UP WITH BECAUSE WE VALUE YOUR OPINIONS/IDEAS/SUGGESTIONS AND COMMENTS! YES WE DO OR MY NAME ISN’T MADAM PRESIDENT FOR NOTHING!

"So you all got the paper then?" Milly asked, smirking at Shirley and Lelouch. Shirley tried not to react in any way that would make her friend get to her. When everybody else confirmed they did, Milly started to talk. "The paper says it all and I mean it all!" She chirped. "You see, I want you to write any ideas but of course, it has to follow the Ashford Academy school rules and all that! So I’m giving you let’s say," she looked at the clock that was hanging on the wall. "At least 30 minutes tops okay?" Shirley looked down at the paper. An idea for the festival? What could she plan for it? She tried to think what the students like. She knew food was something people enjoyed. But what kind? As she was thinking, she looked up to see if anybody else had any ideas. She saw Kallen, trying to think. Nina, Rolo, and Suzaku were already scribbling out their ideas. She sighed. She noticed that Lelouch was writing and sighed. I bet he’s thinking about chess. She thought fondly. Then realized that Milly might be watching, so she went back to trying to think of ideas.

"20 minutes!" Milly called out loud, reminding them the time. Come on, Shirley, come on, think! She thought. Food. Okay. She kept thinking. They like sweet foods. What else? She looked around to see how everybody was progressing. She watched as the others around here were still writing their ideas. She was the only one left who was thinking. Think. Think. Think. Her head was in a continious state. Then all of sudden. She had many ideas that formed into her head at once: Sports, Cute Animals, Family/Friends, Horror, Pizza and Pie making, Knightmares. The list continued on with possiblities and with that, she began to write them out with a rapid pace. Time was awasting.

"Time’s up!" Milly called. Finally. They were done. Shirley had manage to come up with sweets, family, Knightmare (she knew Suzaku, Kallen, and Lelouch would like this idea since she heard them talk about it a few days ago), Cute animals, Couples/Love, Fun Mind-Thinking Games, and if possible, Sports Day. Sports Day, thinking of her friends and classmate. She knew the girls on the swim team would love it and so would Kels and some of her other friends as well. She hoped the others liked it. She wasn’t sure what Lelouch would say to this since she knew he detested athletic things and probably anything to do with running. She hoped he liked her ideas though. It was then she noticed Suzaku, staring at her. She turned away her head quickly. He can’t catch me at this! It was then Milly had Nina collect the papers and bring it up. Milly then went through it.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. "Can somebody unlock the door?" Why would Milly lock the automatic door? Shirley thought, confused. She caught Kallen’s eye and they both exchanged glances. It was then did the door open. A girl with long, wavy light brown hair came in. She had the same eye color as Lelouch, and she was wearing a pink dress and a white shirt underneath. It was her school uniform since she attended the middle school division of the school. Nunally! Shirley exclaimed mentally. At the same time, Rolo and Lelouch both cried, Nunally!" Lelouch sounded surprised but nevetheless a smile appeared on his face. Shirley knew his sister one of his favorite people in the world. The two brothers walked over to Nunally. "Hi Lelouch, Rolo!" Nunally greeted her brother as they came over to her. Lelouch and Rolo both smiled although Shirley saw Lelouch was more bigger. As they were conversing with each other, she watched how he was telling a joke that made Rolo and Nunally laugh. She loved how kind he was to his sister. It was one of the things that made her fall for him. She noticed Suzaku walked over to Nunally and remembered that he was friends with them and seemed to take a liking to Nunally. "Suzaku!" Nunally exclaimed, overjoyed to see him. "Hey Nunally." He greeted her. Sometimes Shirley thought they would make a good couple. Of course, she knew one of her other friends liked him too.

"I know she’s just an honorary member but I thought she’d be useful for this meeting!" Milly chirped. "So we are going to have our honorary member help us with the voting and what should be in the festival because oh, I don’t know, it’s fun and anyway, let me see your ideas!" With that being said, Suzaku, Lelouch, and Rolo went back to their spots and took seats. Nunally, using her wheelchair went to sit near Kallen but Milly told her, she could sit nearby Lelouch. Flipping through the papers, Shirley tried not to blush, hoping that the ideas wouldn’t be read out loud. Sure they were ideas but that didn’t mean they were great. No it’s good! People are going to love them. Hopefully.

When Milly was done looking at the submitted papers. She chirped, "Alrighty then, first we have Kallen’s idea." Then she read to everybody ideas. Lelouch wanted chess, strategy-carnival-like games (which made no sense to everybody but Suzaku and Nunally and Rolo), Knightmare. Kallen wanted Knightmares and a lot of of other things like hers that included family, food, and silly shows. Then reading onward to Suzaku, he had great ideas including pizza making. Everybody had Knightmares like her. Wow, the Knightmares seem to be a fascinating thing. She never functioned or been in a Knightmare and wondered if she could ever ride in them one day.

"And then we have Shirley’s." Shirley heard the President conclude. "Wow a lot of ideas here, like everybody else, Knightmares, what a surprise, ooh Sports activities, Sweet and Foods, cute animals, Haunted house, Art club stuff…ooh," She kept reading and nodding, while she did, Shirley saw Suzaku smile at her and Kallen nodding at this. They at least seem to like my idea. She didn’t bother to look at Lelouch since she wasn’t sure how he was going to take it. "Shirley, you have a lot of great ideas. I like it and for once it doesn’t involve an idea of you making a spectacle of yourself by falling off the diving board." She added with a smirk. Of course Shirley couldn’t help but react to this, "But Madam President, I’m good at swimming and that was just a one time thing because some of the guys were making crude, loud noises I couldn’t concentrate on diving!" Of course this made everybody else in the Student Council room laugh.

Sometimes Milly did things to embarrass or make Shirley look bad but it was all in a good natured fun. "I’m just kidding, Shir-bear." She waved her hands as if the matter wasn’t that big of deal. Shir-bear? Shirley asked, wondering where the heck did the nickname come from. Milly started to converse with the members of the Student Council again and asked if anybody had any opinions or comments. Suzaku raised his hand and automatically said, "I like Shirley’s idea." He nodded at Shirley. Then continuing on, "It’s a combination of stuff that many of our classmates would like in ways and I want to add to all our Knightmare idea. Maybe have a Knightmare or two play sports or do something sports related?" He winked at Shirley as if to reassure he was helping her out. "Yeah, I like that idea and maybe we can have games too like the other half would be fun games like some kind of festival like games?" Kallen added. Milly nodded at this, taking notes. Nina and Lelouch were also writing this down since Milly advised them it would be important. "How about you guys?" She asked the others who didn’t speak up. "I like her ideas. They are neat." Rolo agreed and Shirley couldn’t help but wonder if he meant it. She wanted to believe he did since the two of them got along on terms but sometimes she didn’t know if he considered her a friend.

"I think Shirley’s idea are great." Lelouch spoke up finally. He likes it? He likes my idea? Shirley thought to herself fondly. Well that’s a relief. They continue to discuss ideas when Nunally said, "Hey do you guys think we can also have wheelchair stuff?" The others looked at her to see what she meant. When she explained an event for disabled people. Milly and Lelouch both rapidly scibbled down her ideas. "We all should be treated equal." Shirley remembered one of her friends telling her this and they were right.

Once they were done with the meeting, everybody gathered their things and exited the door, promising Milly they’ll do their best to help with the events. The only ones were remaining in the room was Shirley, who was packing away her stuff, still surprised everybody voted for idea and had added on to it as well. The only other ones in the room were Milly who were running over things with her pen and of course, Nina, who was once again, with her notebook but she was closing it up and she replaced it with a magazine on top. It was a different magazine with a Princess Euphiemia cover on it. Another Princess Euphiemia cover? Shirley thought but didn’t want to ask though. She spotted the Arthur sitting nearby his cat house and yawning as if he were to fall any sleep at any second. She smiled and went over to pet him and he licked her hands as if to clean her. She smiled. It was when she heard the automatic door open. She saw Nina was leaving. The only ones remaining were her and Milly, who was looking at the papers.

"So Shirley, do you mind if we talk?" She asked, not looking up. Shirley nodded but realized she wouldn’t even see or sense her nod. "Y-yes Madam President." She said sounding nervous and wondered if Milly was going to scold at her for making her worried. She went over to friend. The President looked up, putting down her pen. "So tell me Shirley, what happened to you earlier today, why did you make me worry like that and why didn't you bother to see me at lunch about it. Kels said she saw you but you didn't show up for lunch, what's up?" She couldn't lie to her friend and she knew her friend had been worried. She might as well as explain. It wasn't worth hiding any longer. "Well," she said as she started to explain.

As she explained what happened as she did with Lelouch, she wondered what the President would say after all the explanation. Her face reaction seemed to be understanding and patience. Somehow though, Shirley pictured it might change to annoyance or a smirk. Once she was done, Milly's blank face started to change. To Shirley's relief and dismay she laughed. "Oh my Shirley got in trouble! How unlucky for you! But what can you ever be daydreaming about?" Then she began to pretend to be in deep thought as if she knew exactly what Shirley was talking about. Then she smiled. "You must be daydreaming about Lelouch!" What? How did she know that? Shirley could feel her face burning up again. Why did she have to blush? Now she definately gave it away. That, or the fact that there were people who knew her too well. Milly was one of them even if they weren't the bestest of friends. Of course Milly seem to continue on, "Don't worry, I knew it all along. I'm glad I can figure it out!" What? Why? What was there to be glad about? She remembered Milly liked him to. Was she waiting for competition but Milly's next response seemed to shock her. Milly did not just say that. Madam President approving!?! Still these words had some kind of strange confusion impact on her. She would surely thought the president would try to look for her weaknesses or demand that she didn't steal Lelouch away.

"Because," Milly said and with that, she did the most dreaded thing. She jumped up and sang, "Shirley's got a crush on Lelouch!" repeatedly and was bobbing her head as she sung. Shirley looked around to see if anybody around but so far nobody but Arthur was. Nina had already left a few minutes ago, gathering her things but Shirley didn't really pay much attention and hoped Nina didn't hear their conversation eithier.

Still the President seemed ever optimistic at the outlook. I'm glad she's supporting me at least. She at least, didn't need the President's approval. Shirley recovered from the shock. "Thanks Madam President, that means alot but why are you so willing to give him up to me?" She asked. The President laughed and patted her on the back. Then she looked off into the distance as if she were daydreaming, "Because, you're the most compatible with him and plus if I wanted anybody else to have him, it'd be you. All the other girls wouldn't love him like you do, am I right?" She said, looking at Shirley again. Hopefully she was although it was weird being stared like that.....it was somewhat creepy. Milly was unpredictable. "Yes, I guess so. I won't fail you Madam President." Milly laughed again. "Oh please, just call me, Milly. We've been friends for how long?"

"For a long period of time," Shirley thought outloud. Beaming positively "Well I must get back to the paper work but if you ever need a friend, let me know and I'll be there, okay?" With that, she waved. "Bye bye now, Shirley." Shirley waved as Milly started to sit down again. "Remember if you need a friend." Then with that, she started to organizing and stacking the paper together. That Milly. Always trying to find people's weakness and yet for once, she was helpful. She understood why Milly was the Madam President now and not because of her great grandfather who was the Superintendent of the school.

Leaving the room, Shirley wondered she would do without Milly. As she was thinking,
she heard footsteps. Turning, she jumped up startled. To her relief the approaching footsteps was Suzaku was walking up to her, smiling. He stopped in front of her. "Hey Shirley, mind if we walk together? I want to ask you something or rather a favor from you." If it was about the festival ideas and so forth, sure. If it was about a relationship, not a chance. Of course, she knew Suzaku only saw her as a friend. Nodding, she replied, "Yeah, I'd love to walk and talk with you." Suzaku grinned. "Let's go then." With that the two started walking towards the exit of the Academy. As she did, Shirley thought she saw a small smile had crept up on Suzaku's face. Wonder what's he smirking about? She'd would find out sooner or later.

In case you didn't know who the man and the girl was earlier, it was Empress Tianzi and Xing-Ke. They are there for a reason, I have yet to explain.

Hope you enjoyed the long chapter. Whoo! It was alot!

Last edited:

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I liked this chapter. It was fun. Some of the ideas were kind of vague if that makes sense, but other than that I liked it a lot. Flowed really good.
Some things I noticed...
When they were writing ideas, Shirley saw Lelouch writing and then later she said she saw him beginning to write...so a mistake?
hosue?
Nina,?
Those last two I wasn't sure about. They seemed random how Nina, was all on it's own. The other one's a spelling typo?

Danica Syer

Wait so there are spelling errors? Which one? Can you point out to me? Also yeah, it might of been, I'll go and fix it!

THANKS FOR READING THE WHOLE THING. XD I KNOW IT'S SOOOOO LONG! XD

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Well the first one I was confused about. It was here in the first and second paragraphs after the paper...."She noticed that Lelouch was writing and sighed...She looked around to see how everybody was progressing. She saw Lelouch was now writing."
"hosue"<-This was the possible spelling error after Horror in the uhh I want to say seventh paragraph after Shirley read the paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back