• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

College student wanting to give her dorm a KH makeover

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxinary

Hi! I'm Roxinary and in a few short months I will be going to college. I am sharing a dorm room with a pretty cool person who is fine with my nerdiness. I want to give my part of the room a KH makeover, while I'm good on wall scrolls and prints, I would like things like bed sheets and pillows but I am having a hard time finding official twin sized fitted bed sheets and I was wondering, are there any official sheets sold anywhere? A yes or a no answer would be perfect! If not then I can always get basic black sheets or sheets from my favorite Disney movie and put an official KH twin size blanket on it.

Thanks!! <3

moonstar_xo

I'm not sure if this is still the case, but I know that stores like FYE and Hot Topic used to sell random KH things like snuggies and pillow cases (I know because I had both...lol). Online stores might have something, but I don't know for certain. As far as I know, though, there's no "official" bed sheets sold by the Square Enix store or anything like that, or at least I have never seen them.

Either way, good luck with moving into your dorm and all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back