• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Collector's Edition soldout nationwide in Australia

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

padlock

Awards
Went to EB today to pre-order my special edition, but alas, the manager of the store (who was serving me) told me that it was sold out in Australia. While it makes me happy that has embraced my fave series, it also makes me sad I missed out :C

s1behindyou

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Well that's good to hear/sucks for you :D/D:

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
shocked-bengal-kitten.jpg

I promised someone in canada I'd get her one D; *fail*

WHY DID I NOT SEE THIS COMINGGG

kingjustink

hopefully Square will realise how popular KH is in Australia, and focus on it more. Lucky for me, I procrastinated for long, but was just in time.

Llamapox

And I just decided to get it too.
But what store did you go to. It could just be that store, and another one may still sell it.

A

Artorius Rex

How surprising. BBS is THAT popular in Australia. That's good for Square Enix's pockets.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
It could also be because this version of the special edition is all English, so many NA fans might have imported it. :p

But nice to hear of the popularity, and sucks to be you. :D

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
And I thought the sales were gonna be bad because it leaked online. This is happy to hear it won't be another dissidia. Unlike you I'm not geting the bundle since I already bot a PSP for the game in February, I'm just buying the game after school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back