• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Collector's Edition Now Available In Portugal and Greece

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm not entirely sure Square Enix NA has an official Facebook page. They don't have one for Birth By Sleep, at the very least.

Yeah, just checked. They don't. Oh well, there's always the chance that whatever is in the artbook will also be in the guidebook.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, just checked. They don't. Oh well, there's always the chance that whatever is in the artbook will also be in the guidebook.

Just spam the SE page. Every other KH/FFVII fan has. I wish they had somebody there to actually answer the retarded questions people ask.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
I'm pretty sure that US will take this too, i mean why not there is no reason not to get it or maybe they have something bigger in store for the US and they keep in it as a surprise.

Mog

Awards
Oh jesus ... swear there was such a huge market for kh games in greece and portugal. if they get it in the uk why don't I get it?

Swordsaint

i dont wanna buy the special edition anyway either

i dont wanna be paying an extra 35 bucks buying the game seperately online compared to getting it from some overpriced retailer just for an artprint/book...thing.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

because im such a fan I'll probably lack the inhibitions to refrain buying it.

sora4sky

i dont wanna buy the special edition anyway either

i dont wanna be paying an extra 35 bucks buying the game seperately online compared to getting it from some overpriced retailer just for an artprint/book...thing.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

because im such a fan I'll probably lack the inhibitions to refrain buying it.

Which european countries are recieving it?

The EU countries that get this are: UK, France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Nordic countries, Benelux, Spain, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, Russia, Cyprus and now Portugal and Greece!!!

Swordsaint

The EU countries that get this are: UK, France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Nordic countries, Benelux, Spain, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, Russia, Cyprus and now Portugal and Greece!!!
yeah the reason i ask is because for australian retail price it'll be around 90 bucks for special edition, 70 dollars for normal. but online getting it from the US it's 55 dollars for normal edition. but they aren't getting the special edition yet. Since the English speaking UK (scotland/england) seems to be getting it, I'll probably check out the exchange for rate for that.

wheres a good place online to buy Uk games?

I personally think it sucks for america. They've got a pretty big fanbase. Even if they did it in limited stocks if they're afraid of it not selling.

Xenin

Banned
you know what. I want this game enough to get the special edition plus the bundle if they give it to me

Wheels

Swordsaint

I'm from Australia - Game UK would post here via Royal Mail. I don't see why they wouldn't post to America?

I won't buy online with the UK though. The exchange rate changes the price to not much different here. It's cheaper to buy from America.

I think I'll just pay the $90 lol.

sora4sky

I'm from Australia - Game UK would post here via Royal Mail. I don't see why they wouldn't post to America?

I won't buy online with the UK though. The exchange rate changes the price to not much different here. It's cheaper to buy from America.

Yeah, it looks like you're going to go with this in the end... xD

Wheels

Haha, yeah. I just paid the $90 even though I'm supposed to be saving up for Manifest xD

Swordsaint

Haha, yeah. I just paid the $90 even though I'm supposed to be saving up for Manifest xD

lol, little kuriboh has enticed you?

manifest seems so expensive! I'd rather save my money for all the awesome nintendo games coming out soon and the 3DS.

Wheels

lol, little kuriboh has enticed you?

manifest seems so expensive! I'd rather save my money for all the awesome nintendo games coming out soon and the 3DS.
Nahh, I went to my first anime con down here, thought it was amazing fun, and so I'm off to Manifest as a birthday present for my second. Hopefully I'll get my cosplays all done xD Aqua is one of them, but I probably won't finish hers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back