• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Collections

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
I forgot to mention that I've been collecting state quarters since I was about 5. Unfortunately I'm still missing Oklahoma, for some reason I can just never find that quarter.

I didn't see that post until it was quoted lol. I have all of the quarters except one or two of the more recent ones, except some P's and D's. (I guess I am a bit too obsessive, but I get both the Philadelphia and Denver quarters.)

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
In my room back home is a huge binder full of pokemon cards, and then I have a couple piles of the rare ones and the holographic ones.

Shoulda sold them when the going was good :p

A

Azrael

I used to collect Yugioh cards so I decided that's no fun so I decided to collect virginities.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Comic books, when I was five my dad passed his collection to me, and it started from there. I currently have over two thousand single issues, this doesn't include TPB or hard cover graphic novels, which I think would put somewhere over two thousand, but not by much.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I used to collect Flippo's or pods or whatever you want to call them. The round things in bags of chips.
Later I collected Pokémon cards (which I eventually gave away to my little brother)

And nowadays, I collect fiction. IN MY MIND.
No seriously, I basically have shitloads of books. I plan to read all of them. Eventually. (dreams of house with inner walls made of books)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back