• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Collections

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
PANDAAAAASSS! and anime wallscrolls/posters

29gebu9.jpg

this isn't even half of my panda collection or a quarter of my poster collection xD

T

The Spoiler

Oh I used to collect pandas. I had one bigger than me.

But when I moved I had to leave them behind :(

ZackFair

The only thing i really got into collecting were Pokemon cards. I used to have so many! I have know idea where they are now. Also I had a pretty big Yugioh card collection. But I never had as many Yugioh cards as I did Pokemon.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
when I was younger, my dad would to buy me japanese pokemon cards when he was on buisiness trips there <3

T

The Spoiler

I collect cats. I lost count in the 40s

PLEASE DONT CALL THE COPS

deep_but_stupid

When i was really young i used to collect pokemon stuff. Not the cards or the games, just the merchandise. I had cuddly pikachu's. Then i used to collect dolphin stuff. From wher i'm sitting i can see a dolphin lamp, 2 statuets, several books on the subject of dolphins and last chrictmas my cousin got me 4 shetts of glittery dolphin stickers. Then i realised dolphins were boring and not cute. Then i got an obsession with dragons and i still do. I can see several dragons dotted around my room now. If i had to say i was collecting anything right now (apart from general gaming stuff, i am 1 PS3 away from a complete collection of current games consoles) i'd have to say i was collecting KH plushies. It's only a fledgling collection of 4, Sora, Roxas, Kairi and a shadow heartless but i plan to buy more. Who knows a might even branch out into FF plushies.

ps. The plushies have come in useful. I used the heartless to re-enact (sp?) an exorcism for history. That was one fun lesson.

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
Pokemon cards mostly. In the summer time when I go hiking if I find an interesting rock I'll take it back up to the house so I have a collection of rocks. I used to collect Naruto cards and Yughio cards.

Jakek9

Well I collect Kingdom Hearts stuff XD

I collect Video Games

Baseball Cards (ALOT OF THEM)

Any figures still incased in their packages

I collect books. Any type of book.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
Well let's see; back when I was younger. I collected YuGiOh cards. I believe I had around 800 of them (no kidding) I had almost every deck, a lot of rare cards and all that good stuff. Thing is though, as soon as I finished colleting all the ones that I needed. I ended up selling them.

I figured, well.... I'm bound to grow out of this stage anyway. And I did eventually. When I was 10-13 yrs old, best yrs of my chilhood life. I started off knowing nothing about yugioh, watched the cartoons, learned how to play the game by my neighbors (whom were all boys). Ended up becoming pretty skilled at it. I remember atleast once a month, we would call up all the neighborhood kids and set up little tournaments lol. Once I ended up beating everybody in my side of the street. But then I lost to the other kid who beat his side of the street, I had to give up half the cards he wanted from my deck. :(

Memories, memories lol.

I remember when the state coins were coming out, I started collecting them. But eventually ended up wasting them all lol.

I wasn't always much of a collector. Don't collect anything till this day. But I do have a collection of memories that I spent with my closest friends and the most important point of my life. :D

T

The Spoiler

I collect hearts with the Keyblade. My goal is to make the Kingdom of Hearts.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
When I was like 7 one of my old friends gave me all these Pokemon cards so I decided to start collecting them, when I turned 11 I stopped with like 500 cards. I may still have them somewhere, but I haven`t seen them in a few years. A few years ago I started collecting the fortunes from fortune cookies, and I still do kind of when I get them. I don`t know why, I guess because it`s just fun to see how many you get and what they say.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
I once collected coins, since some, especially silver and gold ones can be worth a pretty penny after some time. I figured I could use that for or after college. I still have them, but the only coins I'm collecting anymore are the state/ territorial quarters. Besides, that and Beanie Babies (when I was much younger and had several relatives I competed against), I'm not much of a collector.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back