• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Collections

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Well, I was wondering if any of you collect anything. Whether it range from moldy socks, to sparkling pearls, discuss it here.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
i used to collect Yugioh cards when I was younger, but I stopped that a few years ago.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
I think the first thing I started collecting were coins. I had this large board where you would put in the state quarters in the spot on the state. I ended up giving up, because I kept spending the coins I collected :( I then decided I wanted to collect something again so I got into collecting marbles. I bought a book on it, that had information on the different types of marbles, the types of games that you could play with them, and how to take care of them. It wasn't much of a collection, but I think I had about 35 different marbles and a total of 70, so I was proud of myself for collecting that amount. I even had some pokemon marbles that I don't remember where I had originally got them from, with a Charmander carrying case. I stopped collecting after a while, but I might get back into it.

Jolts

I collect a lot of things, and they all eat up my money D:
I collect and play Yugioh but not as much as I used too, I've collected Bionicles since they first came out and still do. Recently I've been big on twisty puzzles, though for the really good ones they can get up to around $40 bucks.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Pokemon cards were my first thing, which then eventually moved on to Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh! cards, then I gave up on Yu-Gi-Oh and stayed with Pokemon. Aside from cards though... Bionicles was probably one of the longest-running things that I had going, but the only thing that's outlasted everything to this day is Star Wars figurines and Lego sets.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I always pick up pennies if I see them, so I guess you could say it's a collection.

It's nice to cash in for a few dollars every couple of months. Especially because it's almost no work to get it.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
I mostly collect Yugioh cards, although i really try to collect spellcastors the most, those are my favorite, and the ones i use in my deck

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Uh...

Yugioh cards, Pokemon cards, baby teeth, stamps, shells, rocks, state quarters.

For the record, I collect MY OWN teeth, if I can persuade the dentist not to throw them out.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Pokemon cards...Those were the days XD

I used to collect fake dragon tattoos and power balls but ran out of quarters for the dispensers. Some of those quarters came from my state quarter collection =P

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Does having around one hundred litres of Lego count?

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Goddamn that is a lot of LEGO.

I have quite a few laying around though too, I forgot about those. Maybe I'll pull them out next time I'm bored and make something neat.

T

The Spoiler

I also collect keys. They come in many shapes and sizes.

Most of them are modern house or car keys, or any other kind of key for a modern lock, but I also have skeleton keys (the really old ones) and handcuff keys.

And I dont know if my 8 inch master arms kingdom key replica counts, or the replica of the key to Davy Jones heart from Pirates of the Caribbean, but I have a lot of keys.

I also have my own custom made treasure chest, and it came with a spare key so I put the spare in my collection.

In the chest is money from different countries, so thats considered a collection.

And I have all of the state quarters on the board. :D

And I have YuGiOh and Pokemon cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back