• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Collab Tournament: Post If You are Interested

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
As the title says, I am doing a voting style for this tournament. Don't go getting a partner just yet. Like the title says post if you are interested, I will go futher into the rules if we can get 6 people to post who are interested, I am one, so we just need five. I want to try and get ten, but I will settle for eight.

Entries:
Vossler
Sean
Cudi
Cloud
Sparks
Apple Jaxx
KSX
Callum(not spelling that gay name)
The Citrus Cult
Malibu​
Alrght boys and girls(I don't even know if we have any chicks in this tournament) time to get this bitch started!!!1!1 Look at the list, the person below you is your collab partner. Twist! I know right? This is a good thing I think, we all need to try to work with other, and build a community here, so I am hoping this will work. So the format goes.

Vossler & Sean(a.k.a TEAM WINNERS!!!!)
Cudi & Cloud
Sparks & Apple Jaxx(Oh Sparks is a girl, awesome!!!)
KSX & Callum(ridicolus username)
The Citrus Cult & Malibu

Alright lets get up in it and have ourselves a great tournament. People get in touch with your partner and get your pieces going. Your entry is due, next thursday.

Last edited:

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Alright so callum said he would get in this, since he is AU it is night time and won't post right now, but it is day time now and I want to post. So I will post for him *in squirly AU accent* Collab Tourney!?!?!?!? Hell yeah!!! Code Geass, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts <3 Yay!!!*in squirly AU accent*

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Will if I can find a partner.
That is the thing though, you don't find your partner in this thread. It is whoever is interested and happens to post next. Now if you find someone and get them to post right after you then awesome.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Yup, us others lost. :'(
What do you mean loss? This was a collab tournament with a twist. If you don't like it drop out. The teams stand. I think you have a great partner personally. Anyway due date still stands. Everyone get going!!!!

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
cloudandcudicollab.png

mine and cudi's for now i guess :3

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
The voting for this thread will go as a bracket. So when the voting comes up, the top two with the most votes will be moved on and will go against the winner of the first bracket. New pieces will be made. If there happens to be a tie between someone with the second amount of most votes(I.E. the leader has five, and the next lowes is four, but there are two people with four votes, the two with the tie will make a new piece and go against each other. Note if this does happen, the winner of the tie has the choice to make a new piece, or enter the one they use to win the tie.) Hope that sounds good to everyone, if you have any questions feel free to ask. I want to see everyones entries, hurry up!!!

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Sparks and Apple Jaxx, and KSX and Callum need to hurry and get there entries in. They are due on Thursday, don't forget.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Alright so since Ethan is on a banned term I gotta head this comp.

3/5 entries done, lets finish up those other ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back