• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coliseum Wishlist.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

makine

Awards
Who do you want to fight? List name and origin and (if you have one) reason/explanation.

I'm going to put my wish list for coliseum cups.
Galactic Cup (all from Star Wars)

• Round 1: Stormtroopers
  • Round 2: Boba Fett
  • Round 3: General Grievous
  • Round 4: Darth Maul
  • Round 5: Kylo Ren
  • Final Round: Darth Vader
Heroic Cup (all from Marvel)

• Round 1: Hawkeye and Black Widow
  • Round 2: Warmachine and Winter Soldier
  • Round 3: Thor
  • Round 4: Hulk
  • Round 5: Spider-Man
  • Round 6: Iron Man
  • Round 7: Captain America
  • Final Round: The Avengers
Also a villains cup with the Marvel villains and a Force Cup with the Jedi heroes.
I also want to get to choose what character I use in the coliseum.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Ha, well the whole character choosing thing sounds like it would be reserved for multi-player, which if this game does have coliseum tournaments (which I feel it does) it wouldn't be surprising for them to be a part of the multi-player as well.

As for people to fight, I do dig the idea of Star Wars/Marvel bosses being in the coliseum. Especially the Marvel ones specifically, because I'm not sure where else they would go. I do think having the cup full of them would be too much, they have shown time and again they like to divide up the bosses with waves of heartless, but at least I want to fight Cap and Thor so we can get weapons for Goofy and Donald respectively :p

I have always pictured a superboss fight against Vader while Duel of the Fates plays in a Death Star like environment, so that sounds like the kind of thing you would discover flying around in the Gummi Ship maybe?

As for things you didn't mention...what they did with Monstro in BBS:FM was awesome. Just including him as a random Disney boss I mean. I would like them to do this again for:
- characters who could almost never be in other ways like the Headless Horseman or the Big Bad Wolf or something.
- characters who got shafted on boss fights *cough*FROLLO*cough*

blank points

Awards
Yeah, I agree on the Marvel and Star Wars ideas. Those would be a great way to put them in. One thing I wish for, back on the Disney aspect, is maybe a "Olympian cup". Seeing as we are visiting Mount Olympus, one really cool tournament I would like to see is maybe a cup where you fight all twelve olympians, ending with Zues.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Not true to this thread, but I don't really care as long as the coliseum gives us experiences points again.

redcrown

Awards
I rather see more FF characters than Marvel and Star Wars characters in the coliseum tbh.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
LightningLightningLightningLightningLightningLightningLightningLightningLightningLightningLightning.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Not true to this thread, but I don't really care as long as the coliseum gives us experiences points again.

^THIS so much!

Anyway, as far as potential opponents to fight, I'd like to fight some of the previous FF characters we've fought before like Squall, Yuffie, and Cloud.

I think it would be kind of cool to put Noctis there.

Lastly, something that I've been wanting for YEEEEARS is to be able to fight all of the Titans from Hercules. We already know we're gonna fight Rock Titan again in KH3, but I'm really hoping they showcase us being able to fight the Tornado Titan and the Lava Titan as well. Granted, they would need to get pretty creative in how to handle bosses of those designs, but I think it can be done.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
^THIS so much!

Anyway, as far as potential opponents to fight, I'd like to fight some of the previous FF characters we've fought before like Squall, Yuffie, and Cloud.

I think it would be kind of cool to put Noctis there.
"Fabula Ultima Cup." Each round is named after some sort of FF reference. FF characters will be the mini-bosses of each checkpoint round. Not sure if the final round should be Sephiroth, Kefka, or Gilgamesh.

yunami5

Awards
I'd just really like to fight Thorn and Zorn, because I think it would be a fun battle. The weird way they talk back and forth would be funny during battle and then the fusion after beating them the first time.

KH2Rulz

Awards
I want a way to rematch all the bosses in the game - Heartless, Nobody, human, Disney, whatever.

I also want a way to stick restrictions/enhancements onto a match - fast/slow MP regen, no Limits, no Drive, etc. Since you don't get any exp from each fight, it would just be a fun way to play around with the game. Kinda like the Cheats in Re:Coded.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Percy Jackson, Percy Jackson, and Percy Jackson. Preferably from the first series (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, that is), because CassJayTuck from YouTube once said something very profound:

That in PJO, they felt like the story was telling that Percy's a goofball, but he's actually super powerful. But in The Heroes of Olympus, it changed to "Percy's super powerful, but he's a goofball", and believe it or not, there is a slight difference there.

So Percy in PJO would be him at his best, I think, and the one I'd want to fight, then.

I mean, c'mon! We finally need the water element in this series, and what better way to introduce that than with the amazing son of Poseidon? LOL.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Percy Jackson, Percy Jackson, and Percy Jackson. Preferably from the first series (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, that is), because CassJayTuck from YouTube once said something very profound:

That in PJO, they felt like the story was telling that Percy's a goofball, but he's actually super powerful. But in The Heroes of Olympus, it changed to "Percy's super powerful, but he's a goofball", and believe it or not, there is a slight difference there.

So Percy in PJO would be him at his best, I think, and the one I'd want to fight, then.

I mean, c'mon! We finally need the water element in this series, and what better way to introduce that than with the amazing son of Poseidon? LOL.
I don't know if Disney really has the rights to pull that off.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I don't know if Disney really has the rights to pull that off.

I know, sadly. I just mentioned it because I'll always wish for it (and it has the slimmest possibility imaginable of coming true, as Disney owns the books), and also because I knew that wouldn't be a repeat of anything others' have said^_^

Also, Rinoa Heartily from Final Fantasy VIII with her Sorceress powers, please.

Last edited:

k99y77

Awards
Fighting bosses one after the other? that's exhausting, What would happen if you get defeated by one of them? Start the cup over? Just make the tournaments like KH1 and everyone would be happy.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Fighting bosses one after the other? that's exhausting, What would happen if you get defeated by one of them? Start the cup over? Just make the tournaments like KH1 and everyone would be happy.

Err, boss marathons are not really something new or unholy. Especially with a franchise like Star Wars this is more feasible since there are so many "hero/boss"-characters worthy to include and just beating up regular Heartless of different amounts of Stormtroopers would get boring really fast.
If you want more diversity with i.e. maximal three or four bosses per cup you'll need to split the cameos into several different cups, like i.e. for Star Wars:

1. Confederacy of Independent Systems Cup (Prequel era "Separatists", Dark Side):
  • Seed 1: B1 Battledroids (the cheap "Roger, Roger"-losers)
  • Seed 2: B2 Super Battledroids (the big silver ones with the arm blasters)
  • Seed 3: BX Commando Droids (the "ninja"-like ones with blasters and vibroswords)
  • Seed 4: Droidekas/Destroyer Droids (the rolling ones with shields and rapid-fire blasters)
  • Seed 5: AAT (Big tank first seen in Episode I in the Trade Federation army)
  • Seed 6: MagnaGuards (the big droids with the shocklances even dangerous to Jedi)
  • Seed 7: Cad Bane (highly dangerous Bounty Hunter) OR Darth Maul (technically he doesn't belong to the CIS, but might be a greater challenge, could then be possibly switched with Asajj Ventress)
  • Seed 8: Asajj Ventress (Dark Acolyte, powerful with the Dark Side of the force, two Lightsabers)
  • Seed 9: General Grievous
  • Seed 10: Count Dooku/Darth Tyranus

2. Galactic Republic Cup (Prequel era "good guys", Light Side)
  • Seed 1: Royal Naboo Soldiers
  • Seed 2: Regular Clone Troopers
  • Seed 3: Republic Senate Guards
  • Seed 4: Republic Senate Commandos
  • Seed 5: Clone Commandos (like Delta Squad)
  • Seed 6: AT-RT (dual-legged battle walker)
  • Seed 7: Captain Rex & Commander Cody (Clone Officers) OR Anakin Skywalker
  • Seed 8: Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Seed 9: Mace Windu
  • Seed 10: Yoda

3. Galactic Empire Cup (Original era "bad guys", Dark Side)
  • Seed 1: Imperial Probe Droids
  • Seed 2: Imperial Fleet Soldiers (the ones with the Black uniforms from Episode IV and V on the Executor)
  • Seed 3: Regular Stormtroopers
  • Seed 4: Elite Stormtroopers/Dark Troopers
  • Seed 5: AT-ST (advanced model of the dual-legged battle walker, seen in Return of the Jedi)
  • Seed 6: Emperor's Royal Guard (the guys with the red robes)
  • Seed 7: Boba Fett
  • Seed 8: The Inquisitor (from Star Wars Rebels, that guy has a red double-bladed spinning lightsaber)
  • Seed 9: Darth Vader
  • Seed 10: Emperor Palpatine/Darth Sidious (Palpy would most likely have the status of a super boss with all his powers)

4. Rebel Alliance Cup (Original era "good guys", Light Side)

• Seed 1: Ewoks (a joke, much like the B1 battledroids in the CIS cup)
  • Seed 2: Regular Rebel fleet troopers (seen in Episode IV on Leia's corvette)
  • Seed 3: Rebel Snow troopers (from the Battle of Hoth during "Empire strikes back")
  • Seed 4: Rebel Commandos/Infiltrators (seen on Endor with Leia & Han in Return of the Jedi)
  • Seed 5: Tauntaun Troopers (Rebel troopers riding on those beasts from Hoth which Luke & Han also used)
  • Seed 6: Rebel Airspeeder/Snowspeeder (from Empire strikes back, a flying enemy like the "pirate ship"-Heartless in KH 1)
  • Seed 7: Lando Calrissian
  • Seed 8: Han Solo & Chewbacca
  • Seed 9: Princess Leia (with blaster pistol and very agile)
  • Seed 10: Luke Skywalker

For the new trilogy since there isn't much material yet their cups would be shorter and almost boss marathons:

5. First Order Cup (sequel era "bad guys", Dark Side)

• Seed 1: First Order Regular Soldiers
  • Seed 2: First Order Stormtroopers
  • Seed 3: General Hux
  • Seed 4: Captain Phasma
  • Seed 5: Kylo Ren

6. Resistance/New Republic Cup (sequel era "good guys", Light Side)

• Seed 1: Resistance Soldiers
  • Seed 2: Poe Dameron
  • Seed 3: Finn
  • Seed 4: Princess Leia (older), Han Solo (older) & Chewbacca
  • Seed 5: Rey

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I also want a way to stick restrictions/enhancements onto a match - fast/slow MP regen, no Limits, no Drive, etc. Since you don't get any exp from each fight, it would just be a fun way to play around with the game. Kinda like the Cheats in Re:Coded.

Sooooo basically what KH2 did, but with more customization?
That actually was pretty cool in KH2 actually. Honestly if KH2's Coliseum just kept it so you still got EXP for participating, it would be perfect.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Sooooo basically what KH2 did, but with more customization?
That actually was pretty cool in KH2 actually. Honestly if KH2's Coliseum just kept it so you still got EXP for participating, it would be perfect.

Meh, I personally still think it was too gimicky. Maybe make them optional versions like the time trial in KH1, but it felt more like a mediocre mini-game than an actual coliseum/tournament. Specifically the collecting the orbs ones.

Since you brought it up:

Instead of picking up pages to Pooh's Book, you find various comic books lying around and go on a short adventure with that character.

I really dig that idea actually haha. I also am a sucker for creative collection side quests so yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back