• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

COL Glitched? (Song list spoiler?)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KeyToNothing

Awards
So I'm trying to obtain a full chain on Circle Of Life on Beginner before moving onto Standard.

However, it seems button presses aren't registering sometimes when attacking Surveillance Bots, specifically after the gliding section. (For reference, it's the ones that appear during the chorus)No matter what button I use, I get a 'Miss' despite getting the timing right. I've used all three buttons, but the results are the same.

I'm on PS4 if that helps.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
You might need to adjust the timing setting in the options, maybe it's not in full sync. Try a experiment. When you get to the point where you are missing, button mash multiple times as if there are multiple enemies. I do that when I have issues like that, and usually I'll get a hit. Not a 'Excellent' but a 'Good'. If you try that and managed to hit the target, then you likely need to adjust the timing of the music in the option. That just means your a little off and need another setting. I have to do that a lot with certain songs. Hope this helped.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I’ve been told that the PS4 controller has digital inputs rather than analog so make sure you are releasing and pressing the button fully.

Back