• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coke VS Pepsi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Coke or Pepsi?

• Coke

Votes: 32 61.5%
  • Pepsi

Votes: 20 38.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Hehe, Kyo, my friend got me saying "FTW/For the win", now, too...>_>

Anyways, I prefer Coke over Pepsi. Pepsi's just a bit too sweet for my taste...however, during WWII, Coke created Fanta and sold it to Germany, so they milked money out of both America and Germany during the war...and that lowers my respect for Coke...-_-

Chaos-Shadow

Shadow
Website
www.myspace.com
Kyo said:
Its obvious that Coke is better.When I first drank Pepsi it tasted just like Coke v_v.So I think Pepsi stole Cokes SECRET FORMULA.Plus I saw a commercial doing a stunt double and Coke died....Pepsi is Racist to Coke v_v.Anyways, Coke For the Win.

rofl, leme guess, jackie chan commercial?

i like both evenly, but i mostly have coke in my house for some odd reason. but wjatever

Kyo

Chaos-Shadow said:
rofl, leme guess, jackie chan commercial?

i like both evenly, but i mostly have coke in my house for some odd reason. but wjatever

Yeah, the Jackie chan commercial...I was like in my head thinking...(Did they just....Did they just...oh no they didnt..)I swear Pepsi had ninjas and stole a secret formula from Coke.They seriously taste exactly the same.

jazz16

I cant tell the difrence between 'em. So i'll just pick Pepsi cause... umm... the can looks better,but really i dont know why i just do.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
My favorite out of the two is Pepsi. I like Coke but I just like Pepsi more. Especially Diet Pepsi :D .

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
People, there is a big differance between Coke and Pepsi. It is very noticable.

Coke FTW. During the 30's it actually had cocaine in it. ;D

Riku_123

I vote Pepsi all the way I mean I'd rather have Dr.Pepper...but yea pepsi...and Coke has a little somthing in it called sodiumbenzoyl...and it can cause CANCER......SO pepsi i think is better

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
I have to go with Pepsi. Pepsi keeps me going while Coke gives me a burst of energy then I collapse lol. Also, Pepsi has *drum roll* MOUNTAIN DEW!!!

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
SUGAAAAAAAAAAAR

Pepsi for me. But Ramune is king of the soda world to me.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Yeah, this reminds me of the Pepsi challenge.

What people don't know is that when they were blindfolded, the announcer spat in the Coke.

Although if they figured this out, they were payed to choose pepsi. If you noticed, they say "1 LiK3d D4 p3Pse3 B3tT4r!1!" instead of saying drink 1 or drink 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back