• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coke VS Pepsi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Coke or Pepsi?

• Coke

Votes: 32 61.5%
  • Pepsi

Votes: 20 38.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
....They both are terrible, unhealthy, and disgusting.

However, (though i'm not sure about Pepsi) Coke contains a chemical which is an extremely common causer of cancer (Cough)sodiumbenzoyl(cough) So, since I don't know entirely what Pepsi has it in YET, I'd have to choose Pepsi, if forced.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
CoKeh Coleh.. Yesh But I barley drink that .I like dr.pepper.(No flame just saying.) cokeh coleh.

jag-wire

they both taste good. but i have to say pepsi. i just like it better for some reason. pepsi tastes better IMO. besides that, most of the time when i drink coke i burp and the air goes out my nose, and it burns. but anyways, i say pepsi.

Kakashi Sensei

honestly it's hard to pick. much of our perception of the sodas are because of the ads... if i just had to choose i'd choose coke. but i did a taste test once and i actually chose pepsi.. 0_o
lol that tells ya somethin huh?

Azurith

Awards
Angels of darkness tread softly in the light.
Pepsi & Coca-Cola.. eh..?

No thankies. I'll stick with my Green Tea & Vanilla Rootbeers! ^.^
(I dunno.. but like VB is my favorite soda.. and Green Tea is like kryptonite for me.. it's soooo addictive to meh.. o.o)
And Green Tea is pretty healthy for you.
(Depending on the method of making it.)

Green Tea & Honey for the win! ^.^

~~Azurith

Kyo

Its obvious that Coke is better.When I first drank Pepsi it tasted just like Coke v_v.So I think Pepsi stole Cokes SECRET FORMULA.Plus I saw a commercial doing a stunt double and Coke died....Pepsi is Racist to Coke v_v.Anyways, Coke For the Win.

P

Prince_of_Light

I'd have to go with Coke, it has a deeper flavor.

Vanilla Coke is the best flavor of soda out there @_@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back