• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coincidence Or Fate: 9/7

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
Is it just me, or is 9/7 appearing all over the place now? It seems that every day, I see 9/7, more often than I see any other day. Such as:

-A bill being passed in my town
-The first day of school :/
-A Mickey Mouse Clubhouse special on Disney Channel (this one's kind of creepy; did they plan it?)
-In "Back to the Future III" was the date on the tombstone 9/7? I've never seen it before and was playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky, and it looked like it every time it came up.
-Some festival in town
-The milk in my house expiring

I'm not interested in all of these things, but it's kinda funny how 9/7 seems to keep springing up. Anything like this happen to you?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I heard some CD is comming out that day but that's about it I think.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
Is it just me, or is 9/7 appearing all over the place now? It seems that every day, I see 9/7, more often than I see any other day. Such as:

-A bill being passed in my town
-The first day of school :/
-A Mickey Mouse Clubhouse special on Disney Channel (this one's kind of creepy; did they plan it?)
-In "Back to the Future III" was the date on the tombstone 9/7? I've never seen it before and was playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky, and it looked like it every time it came up.
-Some festival in town
-The milk in my house expiring

I'm not interested in all of these things, but it's kinda funny how 9/7 seems to keep springing up. Anything like this happen to you?
the most important for me was it being a day after my birthday

i thought i wasnt going to buy it

but im getting $240
for my birthday

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
the most important for me was it being a day after my birthday

i thought i wasnt going to buy it

but im getting $240
for my birthday

Lucky, the most I ever got was $40.

I actually feel a little guilty about getting expensive gifts from my parents; I'm conservative with my family's money. This $230+ I'm spending on BBS is a big exception in my philosophy. That was one of the selling points to convince my parents to let me buy it.

@ShadowKey101
Wow, that's deep.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Um, I remember a bunch of stuff was happening the 7th. I think that is the day my psyc homework is due...um...this movie I want is coming out on dvd. I think that is the first day of school at Columbia College (woot woot you lovely rainbow colored school!!! The color wheel is epic!), oh and my show comes on that day!

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
For the Mickey stuff...

When Conan O'Brien was fired, his leaving contract stated he couldn't appear on TV for six months. I think something similar is in place here.

Either Wayne Allwine, Russie Taylor (Wayne Allwine's wife and the voice of Minnie), or Brett Iwan (Bill Farmer or Tony Anselmo are also candidates, though not likely) could have it in their contracts that Brett can only be officially recognized as Mickey after X amount of time passes after (something. Wayne's death, his official casting, etc.) Keep in mind the only bits we've seen of Brett is in commercials, stuff at Disney World, and the short version of the shorts. None of these have credits.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
It is the day after Labor Day...soooo...IDK...maybe these events are happening for that reason...I know thats why my school is starting on 9/7/10, I can't explain the milk expiration though lol xP

maggosh

Awards
Website
www.khwiki.net
Just to add to the list, I saw a commercial that said Camp Rock 2 DVD is coming out on September 7th.

RageGuy%20(1).jpg

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I dunno what it is. But dang, one more week to go till we get the NA version. I know Im not the most excited one, but I am sure excited for that date.
I am all prepared for it too.
Got my 8GB memory stick(I transfer my BBS files of the JPN one to there, and my P3P, which wasnt much I still have like 7GB on there.)
Got my AV Composite cables, since my Component Cables doesnt work fully.
and Well of course I got my PSP :D.
9/7 is fate btw for me that is :D is it just me or alot of the disney things releasing on the 7th xD

αsiя

space coke
A Kingdom Hearts game comes out on that day.

That's pretty much it :/

terrais

my first day of school is on september 7th damn i gotta get it late :(

Apollo

Silver Member
my first day of school is on september 7th damn i gotta get it late :(

You are 29 years old though.

It's my first day too. I'm going to pick mine up after school if I decide to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back