What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coffee Signature for $2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Awards
Hello!

I would like a signature. I would like a coffee signature. I want the coffee in the signature to have a heart or hearts in it. I want the signature to look pretty or nice. I am willing to pay $2 for it via paypal. If you are interested, post the signature in this thread. You're just going to have to trust me, that after you post the sig I will pay you.

If more than one signature is posted, then I will pick the one I like the most. Just in case of this, I will come back on 4/11/2021 to pick the best signature posted. You will be paid via paypal. I will pm you for your paypal email and will pay you the $2.

So I'll be back to this thread on 4/11/2021. Thank you.

Edit:
I also want Coffee Lover on it and for it not to be super big.

Last edited:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6