• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

coded

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
Did why ever find out what those cutscenes after clearing a world meant? Like when Riku is in the remains of Destiny Islands with Ansem Seeker of Darkness, then he goes through a Corridor of Darkness, or when Pluto goes walks into a CoD in Traverse Town. What do those scene mean?

Radon

mofo
Did why ever find out what those cutscenes after clearing a world meant? Like when Riku is in the remains of Destiny Islands with Ansem Seeker of Darkness, then he goes through a Corridor of Darkness, or when Pluto goes walks into a CoD in Traverse Town. What do those scene mean?

Not that I know of.. I vaguely remember in the early days we were supposed to find out what the fuck was going on with Pluto but clearly not.

I'm guessing it has to do with Sora having some form of Rikus memories in him. I remember Grass making a theory about this that made it seem very possible that Sora does indeed have his memories.

Relix

A traveler
Awards

If i remember correctly it was showing that somehow memories of those other than Sora somehow got into the journal when it's only supposed to have Sora's. People have pointed the finger at Xion. I think it was because in days Xion had a dream that was out of Riku's memories (Zexion and Riku's confrontation in he Destiny Islands lvl of CO), rather than Sora's so they think Xion somehow intersected Riku's memories or something and when she went back to Sora brought said memories with her, hence the scenes that have nothing to do with Sora. I'm going by memory. I believe it anyway

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back