• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coded Website Updated! - Added Info/Screens

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Re: Coded Website Updated!

Well Looks like Days and Coded wont be out till 2009. So much for getting sum new KH this year. But still That pone looks cool. Thanks for the update bittermeat
We are getting new Kingdom Hearts this year, and yes I know what your talking about.
Thanks for the info Bittermeats!

A

Audo

there's no way you can import Coded o.o
Aaaand, I don't classify Re:CoM as anything new.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
-_- I didn't mean Coded. Days. Point of fact, I was just stating that we ARE getting a new game this year.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
"-_- I didn't mean Coded. Days. Point of fact, I was just stating that we ARE getting a new game this year."

Pinwheel can you read Japanese?
I meant that we are getting RE:CoM, not the fact that we can import days. I'm out of this thread before I cause more confusion.
P.S. I'm learning how to read Japanese :laugh:

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
I meant that we are getting RE:CoM, not the fact that we can import days. I'm out of this thread before I cause more confusion.
P.S. I'm learning how to read Japanese :laugh:
Re:CoM is not new. New is something you can't find out the ending to on youtube the day it comes out (excpet for Halo 3). BBS is new, we have no idea on some details of the game. Re:CoM is just a hand - me down by Square Enix to the rest of the world. They are just trying to make a few more dollars.
P.S I hope you lessons go well.:laugh:

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
thanks bittermeat. coded looks really amazing. i hope coded comes stateside.

rmyulfo

finally some cool news but like suffering angel said why wasnt i born in japan
thast true and i agree big time
its been a long time sine i dont come here.but im liking the coded story the mistery
of whos the bad guy.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i'm not really sure if you guys have these pictures already but i found these in the docomo website. i'm pretty sure the second picture is different.

khcoded01-1.png

khcoded02-1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back