• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coded released in JP?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

libraxege

Website
www.facebook.com
Hey guys,
I don't understand if Coded was released in Japan or not. i read the news in the main page but didn't understand well what huppened... can you guys explain me well please?

[√]Genuflect
Some director guy said he plans to release it worldwide.
Do expect some miracle.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Actually, it should be released worldwide.

And there is obviously only one director, and that is Tetsuya Nomura. The guy who thought of it.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
Don't listen to those guys.

Coded is coming out preinstalled on the Docomo PRIME series P-01A cellphone when it releases this month in Japan. The preinstall of the game comes with the features "Olympus Coliseum -Side Episode-" and "Traverse Town -Special Edit Version-". Since the game is released in episodes, players will have to wait until the KH mobile phone portal site opens next Spring to download them.

Director Nomura has said he wanted all three games to go international but so far we don't have any information on a North American release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back