• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

coded question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Some Dude1

wanting a baby... and goin deft from's all's me's
Website
www.myspace.com
until this week i was mildly intrested in coded now i am very intrested in coded so i need to ask yall a quick question here it goes
ive never had a cell so can you have a prepaid cell and still get coded or do you need a plan:confused::confused::confused:
if this has been asked before or if no one knows yet then i am deeply deeply sorry​
one more question is the psp regincoded or can you play a english game on say a india psp cuz im thinking of buying a psp on ebay but its in india​

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Unless you have a Japanese Phone, You wont be able to play it anytime soon.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I'm surprised that no one actually listens to R-K.
If you have a question ask it in this thread.

http://forums.khinsider.com/future-...ing-we-know-about-coded-kh-mobile-so-far.html

This is like the 5 thread this week asking a similar question; does anyone have common sense anymore?
Ask them in the link provided!

Jesus.

[EDIT]

I'm not in the best of moods hence the hostility, but seriously, the stickies aren't there to just take up empty space. Theories are fine and all, you can post them, but if you gave a question pertaining to the games ask in the stickied threads. Simple no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back