• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coded Q

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

oblivionkeyrocks

hey khi. obr back with a possibly stupid thread again. well latley ive been a little worried about coded. i dont have a cell phone (you are free to make fun of me there) and i wanted to know if missing out on coded i will miss some valuable info. but there is also the possiblity that it wont be in america at all. i just kinda wanted to know

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Out of all of the games, Coded is the only one Nomura specifcally stated he wanted to ship overseas.
My advice to you: Watch the gameplay, cutscenes, etc. online.

KH29

I think your better off just looking on veoh,youtube for coded when it comes out. Doesn't look great at all.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
We've hardly seen anything about it.
And before people write it off as unimportant, Nomura's compared to to CoM. As in, muy importante por el plot.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
You'll prolly need a pretty advanced cell, too.

Valamphias

You'll probably have to treat it the way a lot of us treat the Final Mixes: read about it and watch the important scenes online.

I also imagine you're not alone in this regard, either.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Mhm. I don't see myself buying Coded.
Days and BBS, fer sure.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
what consitutes "pretty advanced phone"

One that can handle the games graphics, and hold the game with enough memory... and a button set up the complies with the game

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Coded requires a special Playstation Phone that comes out with coded, right?

it will not be banded my sony,if that's what you mean.

and that would be...

i don't remember where,but i've seen its picture.i guess there will be more than one models...

btw,i'm planning to buy coded if it 's shipped overseas.i missed CoM,i won't lose that too!

VentusHeart

hey khi. obr back with a possibly stupid thread again. well latley ive been a little worried about coded. i dont have a cell phone (you are free to make fun of me there) and i wanted to know if missing out on coded i will miss some valuable info. but there is also the possiblity that it wont be in america at all. i just kinda wanted to know

yes, but don't worry. it's not eve coming to america from what i hear. i wish it were. when i firs heared about it i went and bought a cell. but now i just use it for emergencies

starlocker

unless they port it to the psp or elsewhere like agito and the 3rd birthday, somewhere off into the future when we won't be satisfied with days and bbs and gossip of kh3 continues in future famitu interviews. nomura wont say crap about that until he clears up to the world kh coded and its gameplay (it is the most important of the trio).

Dyingslow666

I think its coming out for like an iTouch game or an iPhone game...but thats like top-of-the-line phones, which would be perfect for the game, but not many people can afford those thigns...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back