• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coded: Possible Wiiware game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do YOU think its possible? If not on WiiWare then on what system?

• Yes, I think its possible for WiiWare.

Votes: 43 64.2%
  • Yes its possible, but for another system. (Explain Below)

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • No, I think it will stay as a mobile phone game.

Votes: 14 20.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taidow

PSP is already getting Birth By Sleep.

It seems that there is an unofficial "only 1 related title for each Nintendo and Sony system unless its a 2D Sprites game" thing going on. Why PS2/PS3 get the numbered ones.

Kingdom Hearts: PS2
Kingdom Hearts 2: PS2
Kingdom Hearts 3: PS3 [LIKELY]

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories: GBA (Remake): PS2 (Only because it was It's just 2D Sprites)
Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days: DS (No remake as its already 3D)
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep: PSP (Possibly no remake as its going to be 3D)
Kingdom Hearts: Codec: Mobile Phone (Remake): WiiWare/PSN (See Chain of Memories, also that the different chapters are downloadable)
Kingdom Haerts: ???: Wii (They haven't ruled out the possibility yet, its just Nomura has a lot on his plate right now to worry about this)

Last edited:

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
If its on PSN then it will get downloaded for free much more than if it were on wiiware.

wwinterj

I think it could happen for sure.I would like it on PSN also.I wouldn't say live due to many reasons.
It will be ported to somewhere I think.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Id like to have one game one psp or ds that has all the episodes on it. Id buy that. Ill have to wait a long time but it will be better than buying each individual episode.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
It probably could happen, but i'd prefer it on psp or something.

People mentioned psn, I think that could work pretty well too.

tacochance

It's possible for wii-ware, and for PSN, i'd perfer PSN though, being as I'd rather play it on my PSP than wii, just because the game was made to be mobile. It would be alot more fun for me on PSP, because I use my PS2 alot more than my wii, and when I use my wii I have to unhook my PS2, plug in my wii, and then hook her up with wifi, which forces me to do an update that takes me an hour, where as, I could play on my PSP, have it up within five mins, and not have to unplug anything, and I could play at school or on the go. PSN=Better.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
What about DSiWare then? That'd be portable too.

UnnamedPerson

Awards
I highly doubt itll be released on wiiware, unless they plan on releasing seperate chapters every few months, which will most likely be overpriced

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I would say it's wishful thinking at best. I can't imagine that they'd do that. Although, I have been proven wrong with these types of predictions before. The two main examples of such occurrences would be A.) When I said that there was no way in hell that Re:Com would ever hit NA and B.) When I said that it'd be pointless to sit around and wait for remakes of Gold & Silver.

So, we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back