• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coded Platform?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

celticsfan

I have an iPod Touch and as far as i have heard Coded will be released on "Mobile" my guess for that was cell phones but maybe i don't know the meaning of this. As far as a know the iPod touch is more than capable of running the game but the controls might be tricky. Any thoughts or confirmations on what devices the game will be released on? I am aware it was released in Japan but just have not been able to find what it was released on. Thanks this was my first post so don't be hatin'

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
I have an iPod Touch and as far as i have heard Coded will be released on "Mobile" my guess for that was cell phones but maybe i don't know the meaning of this. As far as a know the iPod touch is more than capable of running the game but the controls might be tricky. Any thoughts or confirmations on what devices the game will be released on? I am aware it was released in Japan but just have not been able to find what it was released on. Thanks this was my first post so don't be hatin'

Docomo PRIME Series "P-01A"- that's the phone coded was released on
and where did you hear it will be released on mobile? you mean outside Japan?

Suzuku

Docomo PRIME Series "P-01A"- that's the phone coded was released on
and where did you hear it will be released on mobile? you mean outside Japan?
coded will be released on a variety of phones and will also be released overseas after all the episodes are released. Squeenix has already said this. The guy is saying that when the game is released overseas he thinks that it will be released on the iPhone's App Store.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
coded will be released on a variety of phones and will also be released overseas after all the episodes are released. Squeenix has already said this. The guy is saying that when the game is released overseas he thinks that it will be released on the iPhone's App Store.

wow, i didn't know that, thanks for telling me

celticsfan

well yes when i say mobile I mean outside Japan. I was just wondering whether or not i could be expecting to see Coded on the App Store in the next few months

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards

Do you have any proof of this supposed confirmation?

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I've never heard of this.

In any case, I hope it's on the PSN, personally... though it's probably not going to be... cause dammit, I'm NOT buying a stupid fairy wii.

Suzuku

I've never heard of this.

In any case, I hope it's on the PSN, personally... though it's probably not going to be... cause dammit, I'm NOT buying a stupid fairy wii.

- Developed by the Before Crisis FFVII team.
- Disney worlds will be available as individual downloads.
- The setting involves Sora's memories being accessed, possibly through a computer. It is compared to CoM's scenario in that sense.
- Graphics are 2D sprites on 3D backgrounds to allow both high spec and low spec phones to be support.
- Planned to be released internationally, hence the focus on compatibility.

Last edited:

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org

Dude, that scan doesn't hold any such information. Translated version.

Efforts to make the game compatible are weak at most. It's only available on a list of specific Docomo phones, meaning not even Au, Softbank, and any other Japanese cellular services offer it. Doesn't mean an English version won't be developed but it doesn't seem likely at all.

Suzuku

Dude, that scan doesn't hold any such information. Translated version.

Efforts to make the game compatible are weak at most. It's only available on a list of specific Docomo phones, meaning not even Au, Softbank, and any other Japanese cellular services offer it. Doesn't mean an English version won't be developed but it doesn't seem likely at all.
There is a second scan but the link is broken; I just posted that one to show the source magazine.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
There is a second scan but the link is broken; I just posted that one to show the source magazine.
You mean this one? Scan link.
There was mention in interviews with Nomura when coded was in it's early stages of production that he would have like it to be released outside of Japan as well, but just like the multiplayer function Tabata and Nomura mention in this interview snippet, it probably won't happen.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
You mean this one? Scan link.
There was mention in interviews with Nomura when coded was in it's early stages of production that he would have like it to be released outside of Japan as well, but just like the multiplayer function Tabata and Nomura mention in this interview snippet, it probably won't happen.
Holy Crap!!! Its Bittermeat :) You dont come around very often now haha, well I hope it comes out for phones and wiiware along with maybe psn but I doubt you will be seeing it in the app store cuz of controls

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
even if they do make a game out of it and send it overseas, it won't be too long
it'll probably take 5-10 hours for the whole game to be beaten unless they add a shitload of extras

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Just a Thought.

What is Nomura made the NA release of BBS be 2 UMD's and call it BBS+
The 2nd UMD being a Port of Coded onto the PSP.
This would be awesome and it would solve the 'Most American Phones Suck' Problem.
This would Piss of those in JAP. though and make and BBSFM+ for them because this is what happened with KH1. Except we only got an extra boss fight that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back