• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coded on iPod Touch?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ren

adios motherfucker
Not to be offensive, but when have games on the iPod Touch ever not been incredibly annoying to play? I dunno about everyone else, but most games on the thing tick me off, simply because the touch sensitivity just isn't quite right.

And like what probably the last 11 pages of people have said, Coded should be ported to PSP rather than the Touch because it wasn't designed for a touch screen in the first place.

tevlen

*sigh* So you think that if Coded is released on a variety of mobile phones, it should not be released on Touch as well, despite the ability to have buttons off the visible play screen?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
p905i_logo.jpg

DoCoMo

g12.jpg

T Mobile G

Anyone else seeing a similarity xD
If it stays on phones then this would be the best candidate

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Personally, as long as they explain what happened in Coded, I really don't think we need to play it, Sorry, but I find it pointless.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I would prefer it to be imported to the PSP. Although I am not hopeful/feel uninformed regarding Coded.
Hell, at least that way I wouldn't have to buy a whole 'nother item to play it with. D:

yeah I know what you mean. But phones like those are standard in Japan, like Razrs are in the US. So I doubt they'd put it on a system that barely anyone has. At least I hope they wont D':

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
I hope it goes on the PSP.

I don`t want to spend alot of money buying a new fancy phone just for that game.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Yeah it will. Its already been said that Nomura wishes to release all three titles outside of Japan. So we will get it, whether it comes to NA on a phone, ported to the PSP or anything else.

AxeltheFlame

Well I hope it does end up on PSP because how are we supposed to play the next big platform installment of Kingdom Hearts if we don't know the inbetween story. Not only that but not everyone wants to go out and purchase a new cell phone for a game when you can just buy it on video game shelf. Cell phones are supposed to be used to call people.

tevlen

Well I hope it does end up on PSP because how are we supposed to play the next big platform installment of Kingdom Hearts if we don't know the inbetween story. Not only that but not everyone wants to go out and purchase a new cell phone for a game when you can just buy it on video game shelf. Cell phones are supposed to be used to call people.

No. The current cell phone is not primarily used to call people and this is not what it is designed for. While its primary function may have once been to call people, it is now a mobile communications center of all sorts including text, audio, pictures, and video. Interactive video, aka a game, is the natural extension of this product. Coded was designed for cell phones, and at least for its initial release, cell phones are all we can expect. Especially since they're planning to release it piece by piece, or so I've heard.

tevlen

Why is everyone so dead set against allowing an iPod touch or iPhone to receive the game? Assuming it was released for a wide variety of phones, including the iPhone in that list in no way affects the people that feel it would be a bad experience. Just because you don't want to play it on an iPhone or can't afford it is not a valid reason to say it won't come out. Experience with games on the iPhone that were very poor, or technical/market reasons are valid, but a lot of people on this thread seem to be slamming the idea just because they don't like the iPhone. Each phone will play the game slightly differently, and we can safely assume that it will be released for a wide variety of capable phones; each person gets to decide which phone they like best that fits within their budget. This is the very foundation of the free market: choice. Availability should only depend on tech specs and marketability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back