• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coded on iPod Touch?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Silver Member
OK NOOBS, OR KIDS

STOP FIGHTING AND GET BACK ON TOPIC TAKE YOUR DISCUSSION TO THE OTHER FORUMS THIS IS THE KH SECTION

Some Dude1

wanting a baby... and goin deft from's all's me's
Website
www.myspace.com
OK NOOBS, OR KIDS

STOP FIGHTING AND GET BACK ON TOPIC TAKE YOUR DISCUSSION TO THE OTHER FORUMS THIS IS THE KH SECTION
sorry :sad:
I am so with you on this T-M. Btw, it doesn't HAVE to have buttons, they could make it like Zelda: Phantom Hourglass where you would move and attack just by using the stylus (doing everything without having to touch one single button through out the whole game) and it was an epic, winning game. Trust me I have it. So it's likely they might make it that way if it is released for iPod Touch/iPhone.

that sounds like it would work but it have a lot of getting-us-to

OneWingedAngel45

Yea someone can just close this now theres no more people interested in it. Unless T-M comes back to this i don't think it will flourish anymore.

tevlen

Ahhh this is really gay
I have the Instinct from sprint...
Theres no chance of it coming to Touch Screen Phones??

NVM i misread....it said IPOD touch...not Iphone my bad

Why is there no chance of it coming to touch screen phones? for the larger screens, the buttons could be on the sides with the action still in the center and play like a normal console, or we could go zelda style as has been previously mentioned.

OneWingedAngel45

Why is there no chance of it coming to touch screen phones? for the larger screens, the buttons could be on the sides with the action still in the center and play like a normal console, or we could go zelda style as has been previously mentioned.

Exactly.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
If they want their fans to understand the series without spending some money on a phone, they should at the very least import it to PSP (I hope not DS..). The Ipod idea: It makes as much sense as solar powered street lights. It wouldn't work.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Uh, Pinwheel, I really just want to point this out, it's annoying the hell out of me when people do this.

It's iPod, not Ipod.

Does it really matter. Its like saying Ebay when its really eBay. I doesn't matter when it comes to typing it.

But they'd have to go through too many hoops in order for it to work on an ipod/iphone since they are touch now. I suggest bringing it to T-Mobile G. It looks exactly like the Docomo(whatever)

tevlen

If they want their fans to understand the series without spending some money on a phone, they should at the very least import it to PSP (I hope not DS..). The Ipod idea: It makes as much sense as solar powered street lights. It wouldn't work.

You can create a game that is accessible to both the iPhone/iPod touch, and still plays on other phones. The purpose of this threat was not to discuss whether or not Coded would be exclusive to the iPhone and iPod touch, but whether or not it was plausible that the iPod/iPhone could receive a port of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back