• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coded on iPod Touch?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibi-Usa

A PSP port is unlikely, because if coded was ported to the PSP, then the game wouldn't play slightly different than other titles in the series, which Nomura wants it to.

I've said this a million times.
It was Nomura's intention to make coded for cell phones, nothing else.

Hmm, that does sum it all up in one sentence.

OneWingedAngel45

Get off the bandwagon and tell me WHY coded on iPhone or iTouch would be phail.

I am so with you on this T-M. Btw, it doesn't HAVE to have buttons, they could make it like Zelda: Phantom Hourglass where you would move and attack just by using the stylus (doing everything without having to touch one single button through out the whole game) and it was an epic, winning game. Trust me I have it. So it's likely they might make it that way if it is released for iPod Touch/iPhone.

Last edited:

oblivion_key

I am so with you on this T-M. Btw, it doesn't HAVE to have buttons, they could make it like Zelda: Phantom Hourglass where you would move and attack just by using the stylus (doing everything without having to touch one single button through out the whole game) and it was an epic, winning game. Trust me I have it. So it's likely they might make it that way if it is released for iPod Touch/iPhone.

FINALLY!!! I have been waiting 4 someone 2 figure out a way 4 it 2 work. way 2 go dude.

Josh

Silver Member
I just bought a iphone 2g any chance of it coming to that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back