• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coded on iPod Touch?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Genocide

And if it isnt put on our phones, a PSP port is always possibe. just read the first few pages of this thread. You are sounding very noobish.

Azerty

Oh my effing God. How many times do i have to say it? Nomura has said that he planned to send the game overseas!

But...what phone will it be released on? I need to know. If Square Enix can bring Coded to the US, then they need to bring Before Crisis over here too!!!

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing coded on the iPhone.
Still, I probably wouldn't be able to get an iPhone unless the money came out of my pocket.

But...what phone will it be released on? I need to know. If Square Enix can bring Coded to the US, then they need to bring Before Crisis over here too!!!

Wow, you're a real piece of work.
The phone(s) coded will be released on in America and other territories has yet to be announced.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards

I don't think we know yet. But Coded is the only game Nomura has stated he wants to bring overseas!

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
*COUGH*iPhone*COUGH* lol

HELL NO.

...The advanced phones that can handle a game like Coded. Thats the type of phone.
As for which phone, we still don't know yet Although, in Japan, the phone that Coded can be played on has been announced.

Your really not that bright are you?

Coded on the iPhone would equal utter failure. V.V

Couldn't agree more.

Azerty

I don't think we know yet. But Coded is the only game Nomura has stated he wants to bring overseas!

The only mobile phone that really has gaming in mind is the iPhone, but we know that would utterly fail! Sony Ericsson needs to make a gaming phone ASAP!!!

A

Audo

Lack of buttons? The fact it would be on a touch screen. It would limit the "feel" of the game, and in turn, make it not have that "KH Feel" that all the games are striving for. It would be horrible.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
The only mobile phone that really has gaming in mind is the iPhone, but we know that would utterly fail! Sony Ericsson needs to make a gaming phone ASAP!!!

The point is; Coded is coming overseas, and that it is important.

Whether you would like to think otherwise or not.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!

*facepalm*

All cell phones can play games.

Lack of buttons? The fact it would be on a touch screen. It would limit the "feel" of the game, and in turn, make it not have that "KH Feel" that all the games are striving for. It would be horrible.

Actually, the iPhone does have buttons, they are rendered into the touch screen.
Anyway, I'm 100% sure Square will find a way to have coded work for the iPhone.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com

Did you mention the lack of buttons? c:

Well, Coded is not coming anytime soon. So, they have plenty of time to make a phone for it.
Don't know why you would make a phone for one specific game though <_<

But uh remind you: THE GAME CAN WORK ON ANY CELLPHONE.

Azerty

The point is; Coded is coming overseas, and that it is important.

Whether you would like to think otherwise or not.

Then, I feel that Coded should be the last of new three KH titles to be released in the US. They need to be released in this order:

Days, BBS, and then Coded.

OneWingedAngel45

They could figure something out, they're smart. But I'm still in between of this debate. I think it should and at the same time I'm not sure if they should.

A

Audo

*facepalm*

All cell phones can play games.

Actually, the iPhone does have buttons, they are rendered into the touch screen.
Anyway, I'm 100% sure Square will find a way to have coded work for the iPhone.
Rendered into the touch screen would still mean it would turn Coded touch sensitive. Which would wreck the feel of the game.
I'm 100% sure they probably won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back