• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coded on iPod Touch?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I really don't think that that would be a bad idea >_>, but nonetheless I really don't think it would ever be on an iPod/Phone thing.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Well, I can see the iPhone as a potential way to ensnare some new fans, but even still, it would ruin the game (Coded).

A

Audo

99.9% sure it wont be on the iphone. Chances are too, it wont be released outside of Japan. If it is though, I wont rule out the possibility that it gets ported to PSP or something. FF XIII Agito was supposed to be for mobile phones at first, now it's for PSP. The same could happen with Coded if it's released outside of Japan.

Either way, I'm not interested enough in the game to play it. Even if it was for every system and device under the sun.
Nomura: We wish to send the game overseas.
>.>

D

Deleted member 36435

Chances are you could get it off the internet and port it onto your iTouch / iPhone / PSP.

A

Audo

Coded is just a side game. I'm surprised people are actually interested in this game.
One of the most retarded comments I have ever seen.
BBS, Days and Coded are all side-stories - yes. But they are all, extremely important to the series.

Azerty

One of the most retarded comments I have ever seen.
BBS, Days and Coded are all side-stories - yes. But they are all, extremely important to the series.

Coded is important how? I know BBS is a prequel to the original Kingdom Hearts, Days is Roxas's time in the Organization and leads up to the events of CoM/KH2, but Coded is important how again? Didn't Square Enix say it's just for the fan service?

A

Audo

Coded is important how? I know BBS is a prequel to the original Kingdom Hearts, Days is Roxas's time in the Organization and leads up to the events of CoM/KH2, but Coded is important how again? Didn't Square Enix say it's just for the fan service?
Oh good lord. You're clueless. And for some reason, you sound very familiar.
Coded is to KH3 what CoM is to KH2. Coded is what connects BBS and Days and itself to KH3 and future titles. When you think of it this way, Coded is actually the most important of the three.

OneWingedAngel45

Um...it's the tiny sequel to KHII and is probably as important as CoM was to KH1, so it pretty much ties into KH3.

Darn you Audo! XD

Azerty

Oh good lord. You're clueless. And for some reason, you sound very familiar.
Coded is to KH3 what CoM is to KH2. Coded is what connects BBS and Days and itself to KH3 and future titles. When you think of it this way, Coded is actually the most important of the three.

Huh? It is? Okay, I'm now confused. :confused:

Azerty

Have you read what it's about?

I was trying to keep up with Coded, but then I realized why should I when I know the game isn't coming over into US territory since our mobile phones can't handle the game. It's like Before Crisis: Final Fantasy VII all over again!!! :cry:

A

Audo

I was trying to keep up with Coded, but then I realized why should I when I know the game isn't coming over into US territory since our mobile phones can't handle the game. It's like Before Crisis: Final Fantasy VII all over again!!! :cry:
Oh my effing God. How many times do i have to say it? Nomura has said that he planned to send the game overseas!

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
KH: Coded leads into KH3, therefore its importance is on a very high level.

OneWingedAngel45

But it is going to come overseas. Just read all the important stuff. I was like you until I read something that caught my attention; the cloaked 'organization member' person that appears.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!

Didn't you JUST listen to what Audo said?
Coded is coming into US territory.
And our mobile phones CAN handle the game.
Well, the advanced US mobile phones.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
Huh? It is? Okay, I'm now confused. :confused:

T_T
Coded, is important because it leads to KH3.
Just like CoM lead to KH2.
Re-read what Audo said slowly. Cause he explained it perfectly.

I was trying to keep up with Coded, but then I realized why should I when I know the game isn't coming over into US territory since our mobile phones can't handle the game. It's like Before Crisis: Final Fantasy VII all over again!!!

Oh my god.
IT IS COMING OVERSEAS.
NOMURA SAID IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back