• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

coded idea scratched?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
OK, you all know from that coded trailer, it shows Mkickey in Traverse Town. But, the Travserse Town episode has come and gone, and we never saw that scene. Was it scratched, like the idea of just looking into the journal. If you remember from the trailers. They just kinda looked at the journal. In the game, they have a big computer with a camera or somethin or other.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
does anybody know if the rest of the world is getting this game?

ive been seeing some videos, and it looks so fun

peachie

I don't think they skipped it, it seemed like a pretty important scene to just blow over. It's possible we'll revisit worlds in Coded, like KH2.

aweomeness96

Hmm, i didn't notice that, nice find.
Maybe it'll show up in a future episode.Like he has to go back to Traverse Town.
Anyways, why would Mickey talk to Data Sora?It's like talking to a doll.

the data sora would probably have to have an artificial brain if he has to do all those puzzles and kill the heartless

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Coded Sora reminds me of Repliku just a bit, in the way their copies of someone else who still exists.

The mickey scene is most likely going to be used at a later point, as some sort of plot piece.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
It's possible the idea was scratched unless they're planning on going back there. It's not always that things in the trailers are kept in the game.

Aria

braver by the minute
It might just be used later in the game, or the idea was thrown out.

Kiwi +

Awards
yep probably was. i don't think you would go back unless something else important happened there... :)

Radon

mofo
Yeah I think it was scratched. It may have only been created especially for trailers to sort of give an idea of the content for Coded. The events from that scene will unfold in one way, just not exactly like in the trailers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back