• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

coded Episode 5 "Agrabah" [SPOILERS]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHearts35

Sora then sees Pete and chases after him, but Maleficent appears and destroys Sora’s keyblade. “This is our world, you know” she says, and summons Shadows

The data keyblade must be THAT weak if it gets destroyed the the darkness(Maleficent). This has gotten interesting

RoxasAi

Wow i have told all my friends KH CODED looks epic but they all give me crap since its a cellphone game and its not going to come out in the states but still on youtube you can watch all the cutscenes with english SUBs so i think its fun and heck its all we have thats after kh 2~~~~~~~~!!

really could you send a link to them...cuz i cant find them

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
If Pete and Maleficent are the "real enemies" of coded... if the message "we must return to free them from their torment" is their doing (for whatever reason), I'm going to be severely disappointed.

Though there is an up side to this.
Maleficent has outstayed her welcome, as I see it. This is becoming a generic villain return. Maleficent is the Team Rocket of KH. I wouldn't exactly be thrilled if she were to show up in KH3.

Maybe coded is an opportunity to, you know, get rid of her. Or at least have her piece of the plot settled in some way. Doubt it, but eh.

You surely couldn't have thought that they would just up and get rid of Maleficent like they did in KHII? It would suck if they Mistress of all Evil died saving Sora's life. She deserves more than that--and she seems to be getting it in BBS. But, still, she should be in a future installment with one last boss or something. KHII was inexcusable. It ruined her.

Awards
You surely couldn't have thought that they would just up and get rid of Maleficent like they did in KHII? It would suck if they Mistress of all Evil died saving Sora's life.
She wasn't saving Sora's life, not by a long shot.
She was bidding time for Sora and co- albeit for her own reasons.

The last we saw of Maleficent was at a time in which she sought to take of TCTNW... which, you know, was destroyed.

I never said anything about thinking that would be the last we see of her. It was so open ended that it was only a matter of when she would return.

But, truth be told, didn't want her to return. Even though it's almost guaranteed to not happen, coded could be used as a way of resolving her part of the plot.

She deserves more than that--and she seems to be getting it in BBS.
An episode in the past.

It makes much more sense that we see Maleficent in BbS. It sets up her inevitable meeting with the other baddies, and explains how she came to be so knowledgeable in the Kingdom Hearts' lore.

But I was never content with her return in KH2. It was a highly satisfying end for her in KH1.
I don't even care if she had (hypothetically) well written in KH2. Just the fact that she returned was distasteful.

It's kind of along the lines of what people were discussing in another topic- about Xion returning. If she did, it would completely kill the mood, the very significance of her death.

Think of that in terms of a villain- it still applies. When Maleficent died in KH1, I was disturbed to see her disintegrate into a dark smear on the ground, which Riku indifferently stepped on as it evaporated. In Ansem SoD's own words, it was a "fitting end" to one so enraptured by darkness, and it had a lasting impression on me... until KH2. And by "until KH2," I don't mean when I played the game, but as soon as I found out she was in it. Very disappointing.

But, still, she should be in a future installment with one last boss or something. KHII was inexcusable. It ruined her.

As I see it, she should quit while she's not too behind.
The more she appears, the more I become desensitized by her antics. Don't care how well they could write her in a future installment.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I've gotta agree, they should have kept her dead in the first KH. She was so lame in the second installment.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Her new apartment's right next door to half a KH, she could very well be using it's power now.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
And people said Coded was going to suck. Silly people.

Anyway, I'm glad to see Maleficent isn't dead from the events in KH2 (if that is even the real Maleficent). But I doubt she's the true boss of that game. And as for the length matter of Coded, I imagine we'll get about 12 - 15 episodes (visiting worlds twice, setting up more plot, having the Mickey and Riku scenes, etc.) Although it seems Maleficent is being redeemed into a powerful role in Coded by destroying Digi-Sora's Digi-Keyblade.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
We only saw 1 tower toppled. Not that the state of the castle matters, it's the fact that witch has direct access to KH that's the relevant detail.

Pianoajd2

I have a guess as to what happens next.

Seeing as Sora lost his only way to fight, Data Sora runs away and somehow finds himself in Traverse Town. Eventually, he is cornered by the heartless, forcing Mickey to step in (he's digitized already, so why not?).

Maybe that's where we get the line,"I was here on that day to."

No proof, just a guess.

Radon

mofo
Would seem reasonable, I can see it happening. Just how does he get his keyblade back? Maybe you play as Mickey from that point on? Oh ho ho that would be funny.

Pianoajd2

Would seem reasonable, I can see it happening. Just how does he get his keyblade back? Maybe you play as Mickey from that point on? Oh ho ho that would be funny.

Not to mention unexpected.

What confirmed worlds to we have left? I remember seeing Neverland in a cutscene...

What are the other worlds?

Frozura

I GOT IT D: SHE IS THE ONE, WHO WROTE 'we must return to free them from their torment' because of how she 'died' in KH2, so she somehow wrote that onto the journal (or got it written using projected thermography..) so now they returned to free her, only she took advantage of it and yeah yada yada yada... idk :/ oh hi again grace assasin! long time no see ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back