• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coded Ep 6 Playthrough (Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexy

Bronze Member
i want kingdom hearts re:coded or something like that for another platform then cell phone
i want it in PS2, with better graphics, or in NDS, but i want to play it

prjio307

I live in New York, in the Rochester area
I wish someone would post a hassle-free, clean explanation of the story-so-far in Coded because I'm so confused about it. I feel like I'm missing out on something huge because this isn't coming to the states. I can't seem to find any single good source of information on the storyline of Coded and it sucks because I'm never going to be able to play it, but apparently it has deep ties with the series that I don't want us all to miss out on!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I wish someone would post a hassle-free, clean explanation of the story-so-far in Coded because I'm so confused about it. I feel like I'm missing out on something huge because this isn't coming to the states. I can't seem to find any single good source of information on the storyline of Coded and it sucks because I'm never going to be able to play it, but apparently it has deep ties with the series that I don't want us all to miss out on!

Don't you worry, KHi is totally getting ready to launch their new coded section soon!

Allister Rose

French Lover
Okay, I've finished it. I don't have time to look it over just yet, so let me know if there are any majors errors:

I'm getting confused about Riku, to be honest. He seems to act like Riku, but I thought he was just the journal taking Riku's form? Not that this Sora is exactly the real Sora either, but... And what about Donald and Goofy? They just came out of nowhere. I wonder if more would be explained if I were actually playing the game...

well since i'm getting only the summary, there are two riku look alikes, the digital riku and the journal itself taking form of Riku in his organization suit

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
well since i'm getting only the summary, there are two riku look alikes, the digital riku and the journal itself taking form of Riku in his organization suit
There's only one Riku that I've seen--the journal one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back