• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coded ending list (Read it *ALL*)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxHoshiko

I wouldn't be surprised if it would be Xemnas who appears. Or someone else who we thought is dead, since as Nomura has said Nobodies return to their originals if their Heartless form has been destroyed before they have disappeared. So it could be anyone.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Lol, right. Because if you don't have a girlfriend/boyfriend, you fail at life. And Riku can't fail.

Anyways, I took a screen of the Coded footage where we see the Organization member. Though the quality sucks, I think its obvious the person isn't Xion. Looks larger/masculine.

coded.jpg

Full Xehanort?

AxeltheFlame

Yeah Terra and Zack look alike. But why the heck is Terra's hair brown and Zack's black. I mean I can see the same similarieties with Zack helping Cloud when he was unconious and Terra helping Ven, but I'm still seeing a gap in similarieties

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Yeah Terra and Zack look alike. But why the heck is Terra's hair brown and Zack's black. I mean I can see the same similarieties with Zack helping Cloud when he was unconious and Terra helping Ven, but I'm still seeing a gap in similarieties

Terra and Zack are from two totally different games. Of course their character designs are gonna be different.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Alright, as we've seen so far in Coded, there is somebody in an organization jacket. We also have the ending after KHII to support the ending. Here's a few simple things you should see.
Spoilers between the fine lines :cool:
2. There's a person in an Organization coat in Coded.
3. The ending of KH2 had a bottle, but never revealed the message. It's NOT you playing as the real Sora, so it can't be Mickey asking Sora to go into the data world.
4. The message "We must end their torment" (similiar to that, or it is it), can be almost anything.
6. The message in a bottle (It's inevitable for me not to say that :p) will obviously be something about Coded in my opinion. Look at Chain of Memories. It didn't have a huge impact on the next story, but it still helped you understand it quite a bit. Coded is also going back into the memories, so why wouldn't it do something similiar?
7. Xion is still a possibility to be the person in the Organization coat.
8. The organization never made an appearance until The special Boss in KHIFM. So possbily Xemnas could also be the Organization member?
9. A member we do not yet know.
10. The last level will obviously be something to do with the story, not a disney world, since every single has had that happen so far.
11. A possibility for a longer game since it will go through the memories of KHI and possbily KHII.

Hmm.. I never thought about a member that we never knew about. Ehh.. I don't like the idea, but it's a possiblity. As far as I know, I think that if it isn't Xion or a previously unknown member, it'll probably be either Xenmas or Zexion. Zexion seems more attuned with books and such, considering that his weapon is one. Oh, and just because they're dead doesn't mean they can't be in Coded. Afterall, this is the data, not the real world. I think that whoever is the Organization member in Coded, it's someone that had access to journal at one time or another. I think that CoM cast (Castle Oblivion might of somehow allowed access, since the journal must of been affected), Xion, or an unknown member are more likely than the KH2 cast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back