• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coded Coming to NA?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingxLaharl

I hope Coded does come to NA. I see no other possibilities since he's not in Birth by Sleep. Besides, I want to play Coded myself.

Ralz

Coded for PSP!

I don't have a phone of any kind to call my own. And I'm short on money, so I can't exaclty drop by and get the best there is...

Besides, Nomura once considered Coded for the PSP, so maybe this is what he meant. *hopes*

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
man i definitely do not want to buy an iPhone specifically just for coded. if in fact that is the game to be released =x haha

Neither do I frankly. After buying a PSP specifically for BBS, I really don't want to have to go through this again.

O

Origami_Killer

I wonder, why do you guys feel like you have to buy a new console or handheld for that one KH game?

I know you want to get into the series but missing one game isn't the end of the world.

Blobbit

Awards
Neither do I frankly. After buying a PSP specifically for BBS, I really don't want to have to go through this again.

Agreed.

...But if it comes out for iPhone/iTouch, I'm set. Sosososososo glad my dad has an iTouch.

And if it's for WiiWare or PSP I'm set too.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The Possibilties Are, Coded, FM+ (Localization?) or a new scene in BBS with Jiminey.

I doubt it's a new scene in BBS because the world Jiminey is from is destroyed by the Heartless which is what led his to Disney Castle eventually.

If it's Localization of the FM's its for FM+ because FM is already in English... Unless we got more stuff in FM than the FM's...
I wish this was the case but Nomura said Re:CoM was the last game for PS2 so that means the FM's would be on PS3.

Coded is most likely.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
The Possibilties Are, Coded, FM+ (Localization?) or a new scene in BBS with Jiminey.

I doubt it's a new scene in BBS because the world Jiminey is from is destroyed by the Heartless which is what led his to Disney Castle eventually.

If it's Localization of the FM's its for FM+ because FM is already in English... Unless we got more stuff in FM than the FM's...
I wish this was the case but Nomura said Re:CoM was the last game for PS2 so that means the FM's would be on PS3.

Coded is most likely.

I think FM'S may not count as new games so they could be put on PS2, I think Nomura meant no more new KH games would be for PS2.

Anyways I would love for them to add a Pinocchio world in the english version of BBS, But I think it's more likely we are getting Coded.

Suzuku

Lol kid, I already live on my own while you are still a 16-year-old brat and you tell me to get money? Man that's messed up. But then again you play Modern Warfare 2

I have my consoles, handhelds and PC for gaming. My mobile phone is not for gaming and never will be.
lol. Your statement assumes that I don't have a job, which I do. Everything I buy is with my own money. It's funny that you call a 16 year old a "kid" when I have almost nothing to do with my parents at this point, short of insurance on my car. And what does MW2 have to do with anything?

Anyways, you can think like that for now. In about 2-5 years time when game companies are widely developing handheld titles mainly for Windows Phone 7, iPhone, and Android you'll be forced to reconsider. Any monkey can this is the way the market is trending. If Apple ever adds slide-out dedicated gaming buttons or smart haptic feedback the process will only be increased. Nintendo will be the only one making a non-phone gaming device and even then it will probably be a converged device similar to the iPod touch and current PSP, with 3G connectivity. Sony will probably have a model similar to Apple's iPhone/iPod touch platform; smartphone for those who can afford it and a smart PMP for kids or those who can't afford it.

Last edited:
T

The Spoiler

It wont be in a PSP bundle of BbS, because then everyone that already has a PSP wont be able to play it.

It will be on PSN, XBLA, WiiWare, and possible iPhone. There is no need to repeat it over and over.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
This is definatly coded, because any game unanounced wouldn't have started english voice casting yet.

I hope it's for PSP :D

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
It wont be in a PSP bundle of BbS, because then everyone that already has a PSP wont be able to play it.

It will be on PSN, XBLA, WiiWare, and possible iPhone. There is no need to repeat it over and over.

Huh? If Coded is bundled with BBS then why wouldn't people who already have a PSP be able to play it? They have to have a PSP to play BBS anyways

T

The Spoiler

Huh? If Coded is bundled with BBS then why wouldn't people who already have a PSP be able to play it? They have to have a PSP to play BBS anyways
Im talking about if it was in a PSP bundle.

A PSP bundle that would come with a PSP, BbS, and Coded. That wouldnt work out for all of the people that already have BbS.

It wouldnt be bundles with BbS only either. it will be released in episodes, and the episodes will add up to alot of money, and not everyone wants to fork over a good 70 or 80 bucks for a BbS-Coded bundle

It will be released in episodes on either PSN, XBLA, WiiWare, iPhone, or all. No bundles, dont get your hopes up.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Im talking about if it was in a PSP bundle.

A PSP bundle that would come with a PSP, BbS, and Coded. That wouldnt work out for all of the people that already have BbS.

It wouldnt be bundles with BbS only either. it will be released in episodes, and the episodes will add up to alot of money, and not everyone wants to fork over a good 70 or 80 bucks for a BbS-Coded bundle

It will be released in episodes on either PSN, XBLA, WiiWare, iPhone, or all. No bundles, dont get your hopes up.

No, I mean that BBS and Coded will be sold in the same game box together, not with a PSP. You know like KH2FM and Re:COM were a bundle in japan?

And they are not going to release it in episodes, American audiences do not go for that. The episodes will be put all on one UMD.

T

The Spoiler

No, I mean that BBS and Coded will be sold in the same game box together, not with a PSP. You know like KH2FM and Re:COM were a bundle in japan?

And they are not going to release it in episodes, American audiences do not go for that. The episodes will be put all on one UMD.
Umm what are you talking about? Plenty of games come in episodes. Look at Sonic 4 for example.

And I know you meant BbS and Coded being sold together without a PSP, did you even read my post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back