• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coded coming America?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tevlen

The iPhone is definitely the biggest contender.

Also, yeah Sony said explicitly that they were overcharging on the PSPgo because it was new.

jphantom

Anybody know what coded is gonna be about? I feel stupid but I'm not that educated on the game yet.

Syrax

i feel that if it does get released it will go for the iphone or a mobile phone with equal abilities. i would very much dislike it if it came out for wii or ds, i have ds but when a game is put onto a nintendo system the quality always goes down. psp maybe but i doubt it but nothing that isnt mobile, so no ps2 or ps3 types. most likely iphone or such seems like the best idea to me

Meh I see this not happening. If just because they didn't release Before crisis in the states and that would have made them not tons but enough to justify translating and such. Seeing as the fan base for KH is smaller one can assume that it won't happen either, if from just a fundamental profit stand point.

captain

Bronze Member
The iPhone is definitely the biggest contender.

I don't understand how people expect to play a game like this on iPhone- there's no buttons!!!
g_iphone.jpg

BTW- this is the phone KHcoded is on is Japan:
coded01.jpg

jphantom

I'd say for Verizon at least, coded might come out on the EnV 3 or the Alias phones.

jphantom

Yeah and I know for a fact if the game comes out in America, you can expect it to be on the iphone.

captain

Bronze Member
It's called porting to a system.

How would it be played? You want to play the whole game by shaking the iPhone in a masterbation movement??

Yeah and I know for a fact if the game comes out in America, you can expect it to be on the iphone.

Hey guys! jphantom got this covered! he knows for a fact!!!
Closed?

XYZ

How would it be played? You want to play the whole game by shaking the iPhone in a masterbation movement??
Ohmahgawd, you so dumb. You must not understand what the new technologies of teh touch screens can do. You must have never even seens an iPhones in teh reals lifes befo.
YouTube - iPhone Keyboard Video
YouTube - Resident Evil Degeneration iPhone
YouTube - Hero of Sparta - First In-Game Trailer - by Gameloft
Almost any game you buy from the Apps store will have it's own faux-analog stick/button and set of buttons that appear on the screen.

To play Coded on the iPhone, all we would really need is an analog button, a button for select/attack and a button for back/jump. The command menu in coded seems to be like a little tab that opens up when selected. That would just be moved to the top left of the screen to make room for the analog button and can be easily utilized there. And the health bar can me moved to the top right to make room for attack and jump buttons. The last thing would be the combos that are carried out by pressing the designated button. For this, special buttons that appear in random locations and expire if not pressed in the designated time work well (Hero of Sparta actually has a system like this for executing special moves).

tevlen

You can have multi-touch on the iPhone unlike a normal touchscreen. This is the major benefit to gamign on the iPhone.

jphantom

Hey guys! jphantom got this covered! he knows for a fact!!!
Closed?

Hey guys! Captain likes to see himself talk!!!

Suzuku

YouTube - Assassin's Creed iPhone / iPod Touch Review
YouTube - Sonic the Hedgehog iPhone App Review - AppVee.com
YouTube - Hero of Sparta iPhone App Review - AppVee.com
YouTube - Resident Evil 4 iPhone App Review - AppVee.com
YouTube - Modern Combat Sandstorm iPhone / iPod Touch Review

Get an iPhone or iPod touch and experience the App Store before you knock it. Actually, with the iPhone's graphics power SE could probably boost coded's graphics far past 358/2 days levels.

Last edited:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Get an iPhone or iPod touch and experience the App Store before you knock it. Actually, with the iPhone's graphics power SE could probably boost coded's graphics far past 358/2 days levels.

Coded is already beyond Days levels.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I'd rather have Coded on something I could actually afford, rather than the iPhone. It would alienate fans of the series who don't have it and aren't just going to buy the iPhone for one game.

I'd prefer it on WiiWare or download-able for the PS3 & PSP.

Suzuku

An iPod touch only costs $199 for 8 gigs. That's cheaper than the PS3 and equal to a PSP or Wii.

tevlen

I'd rather have Coded on something I could actually afford, rather than the iPhone. It would alienate fans of the series who don't have it and aren't just going to buy the iPhone for one game.

I'd prefer it on WiiWare or download-able for the PS3 & PSP.

Also, its already quite popular. 40 million sold. Thats more than the 360 or the PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back